Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percs worth it or not

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Burrito Wizard, Feb 19, 2018.

1. I'm debating on a couple of different bongs to order and want your opinions on if a perc is worth having or not. Both are pretty cheap and basic bongs but if it's a pain in the ass to clean the perc and it doesn't make that much of a difference I'll probably just go with a basic beaker instead.

It's just a single tree perc btw

2. from my experience if u smoke anymore than 5gs daily no perks is a must. idk how much u smoke but a basic beaker is the best bong on the market. I have a 24 and 30 inch beaker naked with just an ice pinch. If u hate cleaning bongs a beaker is the best bet and no need for a perk itll be just as smooth prolly even smoother cuz all the water it holds. based on ur name i think youll have a fuck ton of fun with a beaker lmao. i noticed splashguards are the hardest percs to clean as if honeycombs and treearms werent hard enough.with no perk youll be able to clear it way faster too which is good if u like milking bongs up a treearm will make u lose some lung space. ive been through all style bongs but nothing like the beaker makes me smile ear to ear cuz i know how ripped its gonna get me, just get it ull see what i mean ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Despite my name I actually don't smoke that much at least not at this point in my life. I just came up with this years ago cause I suck at making names and it came to my mind at the time. But yeah based on what you said I feel like a beaker would be a better choice and that's kinda what my heart wanted more anyway tbh. They're just iconic pieces and pretty badass I've always wanted one since I started blazing. Thanks for the advice man.

4. Go basic dude

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just remembered this thread and figured I'd update I found a little beaker type bong (little under a foot) with an ice pinch and a perc at a headshop for 20 bucks. Didn't really want the perc necessarily but I'm not complaining either. Basically china glass but unless you knocked it over or dropped it it's no problem. Oh and the downstem/bowl are connected. But despite all that it fucking rips. Got me high as fuck. :bongin: