Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percs or no percs ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Quebec Ganja, Aug 27, 2012.

1. i was wondering if you guys prefer scientific glass or heady glass. personally i don't see the point in buying a bong without at least one decent percolator on it.
    anyways yeah, whats your opinion ?

2. My current bong is literally a classic stoners bong of bongs. One footer, rounded beaker bottom, thinner middle tube flowing into a wider mouthpiece, multicolored glass with an image of bob marley laser etched in to the top of the tube. Big ole' traditional bowl slide on there with a thing of hemp wick tightly wrapped around it.

It's got a flat base piece of glass as well, 5.0mm walls so its literally a rock, so solid.

Gonna keep this for a long time, but im gonna get another soon, something more scientific, beaker bottom still though, maybe a Liquid beaker with a perc or two, simple bowl and ashcatcher, ice as well

3. [quote name='"Quebec Ganja"']i was wondering if you guys prefer scientific glass or heady glass. personally i don't see the point in buying a bong without at least one decent percolator on it.
    anyways yeah, whats your opinion ?[/quote]

Heady for pipes and sherlocks and bubblers, scientific for bongs and some bubblers. I personally have never owned a perc'd bong, I've tried me, just don't find them necessary. But scientific is what I stick with when it comes to bongs.

4. OP i totaly agree with you. I own 6 bongs all of them have one or more percs, except one that i use to take in my car,camping or places other then my house. a bong with a perc(s) will hit alot better then a bong without.

5. No more than 1 perc, no percs normally though. Minitube with Alex K downstem and Chris Carlson bowl. :p

6. i had a bong that had 3 percs in it before i shattered it :'(
    but now i have this simple acrylic bong, thats not as big so it's easier to hide and its not annoying to get the water out :bongin:

7. [quote name='"Vanack"']No more than 1 perc, no percs normally though. Minitube with Alex K downstem and Chris Carlson bowl. :p[/quote]

Love those Alex k downstems

8. i feel ya man .. the first bong i ever owned when i was about 15-16 was 3 foot long with a 20 arm tree perc and diffuser until the police found it in my bag and took it away .. i will never forgive them. :mad:

9. Definitely Percs. I don't like normal slitted Percs or even tree Percs for that matter. I'm all about the shower head and gridded shit

10. I just broke a perc on my bong. I definatley get one with out a perc. More shit to break.

11. scientific of course but percs arent necessary. they just become a hassle to clean

12. not a fan of percs.....gotta clean em alot and they brew a lot slower.

13. As do I, but I only wish I would have bought a black one with White lettering rather than the clear high performance with black lettering. Though I get more diffusion (needed it for a perfect hit of flower on a percless piece), I love the look of the white on black glass.