percs and zanax... Bad or Good idea?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Mar 9, 2009.

1. title..... have 1.5 perc 10 and a couple zannies.... is it ok to take the percs and like 1 bar? :)

2. oh well just blew an axanx and a half..... and took 1.-5 perc 10... should be fun =O

3. you will probably be fine with such little amount but you shouldnt mix downers and downers

4. and why is this?

5. well i feel good as fuckkkkk

same im sureious to the above poster

6. why shouldnt you mix downers? because it causes stress on your central nervous system. you shouldnt mix uppers and uppers, downers and downers or uppers and downers lol. except for weed, you can mix 'erb with anything.

time to brew up a bowl :)

7. well oh wlel, im already fuckin thrown man., i love it

8. #9 speedball, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    why snort xanax?? i tried it once after a friend sweared up and down it was great... it wasnt. i'd rather pop a bar. anyways, yeah, you'll be fine.

and what is up with yuppie stoners who think that weed is a o.k 100% completely harmless. yes i smoke, but im not fucking dilusional.

9. yeah dont worry youll be fine but if you were doing more you might wanna be a bit more careful, you could fall asleep and not wake up

10. yeah i snorted a bar and swallowed a half of one then took 1 and a half perc 10. man i feel indscribale mucho fun

11. enjoy that shit man haha