Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percolator?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Can show me what a percolator is? I've seen them before I just want to know how it works. I want to make one in a homemade bong lol. Anyways.. usually I see them as straws in homemades and in some nice glass tubes. But I just dont get how it works.

2. #3 NutsLikeKngKong, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBGPNfJtj_Q]YouTube - IT'S TIME FOR THE PERCOLATOR!![/ame]

Stay with it... Trust me, it's worth the 58 seconds.

3. Bong - Taimapedia

Check out the section titled "Science". There's a nice little diagram that should help you understand what's going on.

4. wtf. Anyways can someone draw up a diagram lol. I dont understand how it works when its in the middle of a bong.

5. Oh thanks ziyun. But dang that looks hard as hell to make in a homemade.