Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percolator Bong How To Fill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~Colt.45~, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hey, I've been smoking for couple years but it's been mainly out of a pipe and vaporizer, and homemade stuff. I found a bong on ebay and the only reason I bought it off their is cause I sold some stuff I don't use anymore so thought why not. I got it today and I thought it was glass but turned out to be plastic:( but I don't care as long as it works. I just had a question how much I should fill the perc, I don't really understand what it does but yea also mine has an ice catcher how much do I fill that up?? thnks in advance :smoking:

2. Pour water into mouthpiece
    let drain down
    fill rest through joint.
    the end

3. Assuming it's a tree perc, but it's pretty much the same for everything. Just fill until a little bit over the slits. And as far as ice goes just put it in there and have the ice pinches do their job.

4. nah mines cheap lol its just like one clinder then i thing inside it so fill it past the bottom slits