Percocets and Viks

Discussion in 'General' started by THCeeds, Aug 24, 2006.

1. allright heres tha deal... a freind of mine just got some percocets and some vikidin and i wanted to buy some off him but have never try'd this stuff before so i ddnt wanna rip him off.... he's got 4 325mg percocets and 3 660 mg viks

how much do you think these cost per pill of each... and how much do i have to take? and any thing els yall know about these things that you can throw it will be much appricated...

thanks grass city!

oh yeh... ive already checkd other sites... not much info that i realy needed .... just shita bout tha laws of tham n stuff... so i decided to stop by tha city n ask

thanks guys

this nexy bowls for you :smoking:

2. Trust me on this dude - fuck vicoden.

The percs are good though... I like percs.

I'd pay 2 bucks per pop for the percs because he's your friend...

But fuck the vics. LoL I hate vics... they eat your liver.

3. ive heard glorious things about tha viks... and whats tha normal mg of percs and viks that people usally take to get fucked on?

4. dude the number u psoted for there mg is the asprin contenet those are 10 milligram vidoins im not sure about the percoctes but i wish pills were that storng id say 3 bucks a peice 3 is the dolalr amount for about all pain killers down here besdises oc but iv payed up to 5 for blue loratabs

5. so 2 bucks a pill for tha percs.... what bout tha viks... and how meny of each should i take to get fucked?

6. two viks to feel good and one perc. vik should be $1 a pill and perc should be $3-$5 a pill.

7. so one perc will get me fucked up?

8. i actually just 2 vics, a perc, and a 7 beers and feeling pretty damn good

9. 1 perc will not get you fucked up

deff buy 2 at least

1 is a very mild almost un-noticable buzz at most

and you have the mgs of the acetaminophen

percs are 5mg percocet 325 acetaminophen

all that fucks you up is the 5mg

people always seem to get those backwards

10. 1 perc will not get you fucked up

deff buy 2 at least

1 is a very mild almost un-noticable buzz at most

and you have the mgs of the acetaminophen

percs are 5mg percocet 325 acetaminophen

all that fucks you up is the 5mg

people always seem to get those backwards

11. ...thats crazy dangerous dude, do not mix percs or any pks for that matter with alcohol, high potential to be fatal, BE CAREFUL! dont want u dyin any time soon :(

12. perc > vic no brainer
    i'd pop em all though, do extractions if need be

13. "people always seem to get those backwards" - yellow bic

yeah i had some sham offer me some and he goes man, there 325 mg...i laughed in his face

14. naw dude, i'm a big boy, about 300 lbs. i know my limits, and thats no where near it. i've taken more than that before, so i knw i'd be safe. thanks for worrying though.

15. oxycodone goes for .50 a mg. So 10mg is $5. Take about 20-30mg to get fucked up, start low and work up some people naturally are tolerant to pk's.

Hydrocodne is still good too. They go for about $4-per 10mg.