Percocet

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PiLLPoPiN_MoFo, May 23, 2009.

1. I got a good pick up right now 20 Perc's just for getting a 100 for my boi here's my question I snort 40mg oxy's. Can I snort these Perc's and feel it like I can an oxy I know it's not the same milli but watev.

2. Nah,dont snort them.There is alot ofAPAP in them.If you want you can CWE them and evaporate the liquid and snort that.Otherwise just eat em.

3. I snort half of norcs on occasion and I snorted it and it was ok but yea I'm just gunna pop all the rest like I do my norcos. Are they really two times stronger then norcos

4. Eh, I wouldn't snort them with all that tylenol in there. You can always chew/crush/powderise them or parachute 'em if you're looking for a quicker onset. I like to let em dissolve in my mouth a bit before swallowing :)

5. There abit stronger than plain old Hydrocodone yes.I think anyways,not the same high.If you are exprienced you can tell the difference.

6. ok, so heres another question if i take 4, 10mg Percs will it equal the same effeccts as taking one 40mg OxyContin.

7. Yeah, but they have acetaminophen in them, and that tears up your liver. Me and my friend both took some at school yesterda. I took 2 10mgs and she took 3mgs. You get a hangover. I usually eat 2 school lunches, but yesterday I only ate a serving of fries. It made me feel better. So watch out. BTW don't rail them, it has acetaminophen in it.

8. Well I've been taking opioids for the past 3 or 4 yrs but Its easier to find hydrocodone so that's what I'm hooked on until recentley I started to find connects for hydromorphone oxycontin and this is my first percocet connect and the first time taking them I have taken vik's for so long I'm sure my liver has already taken some damage so I'm adiment about not taking more then 4000mg a day but hey if I do exceed what can u do.

9. NEVER do over 4000mg's of Tylenol. (Acetaminophen)