Percocet

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner420Chick, Feb 8, 2008.

1. I've got some percocets, they have 5mg of oxycodone in each pill. I'm not too concerned about the acetaminophen, when I do take tylenol I take 3-4 500mg pills and its rare that I take them but thats how much I need for it to work and I've never had any bad side effects. But how many mg's of oxycodone will get me feeling good. Are they even worth doing? Do I need to worry about getting sick, I've heard of people throwing up from pain killers but that's usually after an operation and they have other things in them which could react.

2. Also, I've searched the forums, and I've looked at erowid. Now I'm just asking for some straight advice from you guys.

3. for your first time, 3-4 percs will be good

4. My wife had like 30 percs after her surgery. She used about 10 of them and she said they made her feel wired and she had trouble sleeping. I like them. I honestly do not remember the mg, but I would do the 2+2+2 and have a great buzz on. 2 percs, 2 big bong loads, and 2 shots of Scotch.

Be careful, don't push yourself. If they don't work for you, don't keep popping them.

5. lol yeah dont pop em to much im addicted to opiates like a mofo

im on them every day thats pretty bad haha

Try 2 then if thats not good take another 2

6. Anyone else?? Is there a good chance that they'll make me sick, or will they be good? I know there's no way to know for sure, but if most people who take them puke...I don't think now would be a good time to pop them.

7. Take 4-5 of them, but no more than 6 unless you do a Cold Water Extraction. That tylenal can be a BITCH on your liver.

6 will have your ass nodding in a bliss of euphoria. :D

Have fun and be safe.

8. I wont, my sis just had surgery and got prescribed them and she doesnt like taking them and the pill containers just about full and nobody will notice if some are missing. I'm not planning on purchasing them, it's just that I have the chance to try them for free, so why not??

9. Have you ever done PKs before? If you have, and you didn't puke then you should be alright... But still be careful because Percocets are stronger than your average pain killer. If I were you, I would take 3... Wait a bit, see how you feel, then drop them as needed. I love them... so thank god I don't have a reliable hook up for pills or else I might have myself a little addiction problem :D

10. chances are, if you dont fuck with opiates very often, that you will get nausious. I can eat TONS of opiates and not get sick, but i've got a major tolerance.

11. There is nothing like being fucked up on a lot of opiates... I love that warm fuzzy feeling... I might have to try and find me some now...

12. Probably perc 15s or 30s thats the highest mgs the make.

13. when my buddy on the football team back in high school had knee surgery, I'd pop 2 of his percs before a game. Shit made me into a fuckin animal cuz I couldn't feel anything. I blew fuckers up. Knocked one poor QBs tooth out and he was wearin a mouthguard when I came full speed crashing down the line and he bootlegged right into me.

Couple months later during a home girls basketball game against the school of the QB, evidentally the kid came there lookin for me cuz he wanted to beat my ass. I was actually working at MCD's that night and some of my friends came through drive-thru and told me about it. I told them to let him know where I was and I got off work at 9 if he was interested.

Oddly enough, never heard from the kid.

14. i've done percs a few times, found a couple bottles lying around the house, in fact my mother just got a tooth surgically extracted and has a bottle i don't think she'll be touching...
    anyways, i always took 3-4, and i don't know if it matters at all, but i always broke them into a few pieces first, my thought behind it was that if there was more surface area, they'll dissolve and work faster.

i believe they were the same 5mgs or very similar, and i never got nauseous or anything, just felt... great.