percocet ?

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Ive got 4 of these big yellow pills my buddy gave me one side say percocet the other side has a 10 just wandering what kind of pills these are and what a safe dose would be and are these anything like xanax bars

2. Percocet is oxycodone, an opiate. Basically the same thing as Oxycontin without the extra time release junk.

3. how much should I take to feel good

4. big yell ow pills sounds like the 4x xanies. yellow ladders

5. yea its the non time release oxycodone, the 10 means 10mg but just to be safe look it up on pill identification wizard here http://search2.drugs.com/imprints.php

oxy's are strong, i would do 2, or try 1 1/2.

6. no ive had those xanie bars before their definitely not those i mean shit it say percocete right on them i just want to know how much to take

7. thanx man

8. first off all those are 10/650 percocets which means they have 10mg of oxycodone and 650mg of APAP(acetaminophen) in them. second i wanted to correct some stuff some people say. maestroelite said that percocets are the same as oxycontin, which isnt entirely true, they are both oxycodone but percocets have APAP in them which can fuck up your liver real bad if you get to much of it. toomuchherb said something about 4x xanax which i assume he meant 4mg xanax, which doesnt exist. the highest xanax goes is 2mg which are the bars that are white or yellow( yellow ladders or school buses)

9. www.rxlist.com is good to look up the Imprint Codes on. But if they are 10/650, id say take 3 (so 30mg Oxycodone), but break them up. That will be a nice amount, youll be really high, its a lot different than xanax though more relaxed but less tired at the same time. You get a warm/numb feeling and intense euphoria.

10. do one. or if your up to it, cut it up and put it in a blunt. i just had a stoge with some percs in it, about 2/3 of a pill. felling gooooooood

11. Why, you know how much of it is lost during combustion? Do you know how much acetaminophen you are burning, inhaling toxic fumes is not good for you lungs. Just eat the damn things.

12. eating it makes me throw up, and smokin' it is a blue moon thing. i can only get it now and then, and even at that i can only get one or two. i know what the risks are, and am willing to take them.

13. I get sick from eating them too, but I find that if I eat healthy meal and then drink a full glass of milk I rarely vomit. Have you tried that yet? If I eat em on an empty stomach its puke city :p