Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perception

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gowharf75, Aug 9, 2010.

1. When you are high why do you gain an increased appreciation of humor, music and art? Why is your perception different?

2. It puts you into a more relaxed, but also more aware, state of mind that allows you to take every little detail in.

3. ^this is exactly why i continued to smoke after my first time. I appreciate life way more now.

4. Or disregard every single thing that happens in your vicinity haha

5. yea this is why i love it too. mj interacts with the brain and increases the levels of serotonin and dopamine in the brain, making you more relaxed and increasing the enjoyment of pretty much everything. this is also why people say they "trip" or have panic attacks when they smoke too much.

6. MJ expands your mind, and opens your thoughts to new and better things. You begin to see what life is really like and you start to understand why things work, and appreciate the simplest things that you never noticed before.

7. #7 Gowharf75, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    I was wondering why I would always notice different things in tv shows and songs ect, like funny or interesting things I would never notice when not high. I was thinking it was just my brain misinterpreting and changing the information due to the increased dopamine and stuff. Because it does make you think things that are not there when you paranoid and stuff. Or that it was you actually becoming more aware of things as your senses increase. I hope its the latter. Although I hope the things I think when im paranoid are not rational!!!