Perception

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Hollenfeuer, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Perception has been the building block for any source of media or literature. It is ones own understanding of reality through a closed window. This window is closed for those who fail to realize and adapt with they're perception, as opposed to letting it control and dictate they're actions.

perception is like one way glass, you can see all. But no one can see you. You must learn that your perception is the only thing separating you from a completely open mind.

2. I like the way you put this topic of perspection in perspective. The interesting thing is, if you realize this to be true, you understand other people better. You understand that most people are seeing the world "through their eyes" and don't grasp the bigger picture. If you understand that you are behind this one way mirror and everyone else is to... I think you can understand their actions and how they feel better. Be more forgiving when they do something stupid or mean.

Wish I could +rep you... But I have none to share, lol.

3. Your heart is my heart. Not the biological one because we each perceive biology differently. :p

Even two doctors would not amputate a hand in the same place. - Can't remember where I heard that before, but it makes sense.

P.S. I notice you changed your signature. :)