Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percentage of THC in dank bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chi, Aug 19, 2006.

1. I was wondering how in general, people would say that very dank bud has anywhere from 10-20% thc, right? I might be off on my numbers, but let's take that for example. What exactly does the percentage mean? Would it be % composition by mass? If I had bud that was 20% thc, would that mean a mass of 100 g of bud would consist of 20g of JUST thc? I was dropping some acid last night and my friend and I were just discussing how potent LSD, Salvorin A, and DMT in comparison to their miniscule dosages. And then this thing about bud just came into my head. What exactly do people mean by the percent?

2. white widow, AK-47 and etc are somewhere around 20%

thats all i know sorry..

3. i guess you wouldnt need to worry about that unless you were growing or know for sure what strain your getting

4. YOYOYO lol, im high! yay first in 3 days!! WOOT lol.,...yeah but ummm yeah the percent of thc is percent of total thc ion the bud, so yes,m for whuite widdow, there is 18 percent thc in it, so if you have 100 g's of ww then you have 18 gs of PURE thc!! YUM YUM YUM!! ok peace to the izzout!

5. well i msoked a strain called g-13 and it had 32% thc. let me tell you. they aint lieing. it wasnt far from one-hit-shit

6. good bud is between 20-30% thc usually, but its not just the thc % u have to worry about. if u dont want to be tired and lazy, u want the lowest cbd and cbn % possible, but if u want more of a in bed lazy stone, u want more cbd and cbn

some medicinal clubs will tell u the % of the 3 above chemicals, and when in amsterdam some shops would tell u the thc %, but i remember the greenhouse having the thc, cbd, and cbn listed which was good at deciding what kind of bud to pick up for what part of the day:)

7. Good post! +rep! :wave: