Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percentage of Dank vs reggie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDank, Jul 25, 2010.

1. I was really baked one day and was wondering what percent of the market is dank? Vs reggie or outdoor grown. What do yall think/

2. It's an impossible question to answer because it's a black market and no real metrics are kept by any credible source. Just be thankful if you get the good stuff :)

3. You can have really good outdoor tho they can be bigger plants than indoor too sometimes because the son is beast and ot will always be higher up than someone grow room lights

4. Because of the black market, like oldskoolgrower said, its impossible to regulate. You can thank prohibition.

5. IMO I would think there are more indoor growers then outdoor.. However outdoor growers probably grow in much bigger quantities.. But then again I could be completely wrong.