Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

+perc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vapor420, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I've done the search but can't find out if I made a perc and glued it into my acrylic bong(yes I know but I can't afford glass at the moment) how would I clean it since iso alcohol will crack it.

2. pray to the cleaning gods

3. I tried that and the cleaning dance but to no avail. Any other ways?

4. Have fun inhaling glue residue.

5. These comments have been so helpful, thank you. ~_~

6. Go to the dollar general store and find some stuff called L.A's totally awesome. It's very cheap. Let it sit in the bong for a couple hours. Then rinse her out. Good luck.

7. honestly your best bet would be to make one of those home made perc bongs you find pretty much anywhere (alot on different sites so i won't post). However, if you do want to attach some sort of perc, I would suggest either being very careful and melting them together (weld) or use epoxy. It gets glass hard (so it won't get washed off with alcohol) and doesn't melt or degas under most heat, especially at the point of a perc. I use it on broken/cracked pipes all the time. Don't get the 5 minute stuff, longer the set the better it will be. Also, let it cure for a couple days before you use it.

8. Any vapors from glue will be in its liquid form while its setting, When it sets, no more vapors. So unless your heating it back up till it releases toxins, There wont be that problem with it.
    (Correct me if I'm wrong)

As for the cleaning part, Probably just warm water with some salt? but I'm guessing that would degrade the glue after a couple of rinses.