Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perc or no Perc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hanneman1011, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Getting a new bong friday and I wanted to get something small but also wanted a Perc. Question is should I try to find one that is built in or get a removable perc? Thanks in Advance.

2. i didnt know they made removable percs. my bong has a perc and i like it.

3. I'm building a goldschlager and was wondering if I should buy a removable perc or precooler so bump on this thread I want to see what people think.

4. Get a perc.. 1) There cool to watch 2) They make the hits smoother

Everytime i made a homemade bong i put a perc in it. And if youve made a nice homemade you know how gay it can be to add percs, just to emphasize how much i wanted one lol

5. ash catchers.......

6. tree or dome. I like both, but prefer trees, obviously with more arms. If there nice trees I will go for the double perc. Also, diffused downstems and precooler/ashcatchers are always nice, especially without a perc or two ;)