Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

perc bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by temu, May 16, 2009.

1. damn i really wish to get a cheap perc bong .... in german headshop u pay wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much or u dont even get them unless u wait 1-3 months ..... and most brands like LUX and shit dont even sell them online :(

do u get ur perc bongs from local headshops?

2. i'm not familiar at all with german headshops, however i always prefer to shop locally and support my local headshops, they always tend to give me discounts and free stuff too. but i'm in los angeles and have plenty of headshops to choose from.

you should try ordering from bitfreakglass, showmeglass, or edit if you are having trouble finding a perc'd bong. what are the prices like for a perc'd tube over there?

3. I can get a locally blown no-name tree perc bong thats 14inch tall for $80.

Just check your local headshops and talk the price down. EDIT has perc bongs too btw

4. like 250$ the cheapest one i can get ..... got only ~ 150$ :) and local headshops? nothing i need to drive for 2 hours till i get to the next headshop and they dont even got perc bongs^^

5. I also mentioned getting one online from EDIT if you read my whole post....

6. from EDIT?