1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

per-plant dry yeild

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by phunkyphil, Jun 20, 2002.

1. i havent really seen this mentioned anywhere.. roughly how much dry bud per plant should the average-joe grower expect at harvest time? i know this is kind of a general question and depends on a lot of things, but i dont grow and im really only looking for ballpark figures (1/2? ounce? QP? pound?)..

..im guessing lots of people here can speak from experience :D

2. with a hydro grow u can get 3-4 oz's pretty easy.

3. what about a soil grow? ( I think it's a good question..one I've been meaning to ask myself) Ballpark?

4. There are so many strains that produce, that its hard to put a number on it. Its like asking how fast are the cars on the interstate, each one does their own thing. But you should expect at least 3 to 4 oz minimum, and up to 12 oz on a good plant.

5. holy shit big poppa, i think you made me crap my pants...can you get 12 oz's from a bubble bucket?

6. 3-4 oz. per plant Big Poppa? Sweet!! I can't wait to start my crops next summer. It must feel good to harvest and then get high off of something you pretty much made yourself!

Grasscity Deals Near You