Pepto Bismol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by twiztid54clown, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but yea. I am sick, sort of like the flu almost with no throwing up. My stomach is in discomfort and some diarrhea, i have not eaten in like.. 3 days since i feel so shitty. Would pepto bismol help?

2. it'll constipate you, and that will help with the stomach issues. to an extent.

you got some benadryl or some Dramamine? that will help with the nausea.

I honestly would recommend you smoke some bud. It'll help 10 fold.

3. Haha thats what i was doing.. but i feel so shitty and light headed I do not want to drive out to my dealer now that im dry. feel me?

4. fer sure homie.

i hope ya get better soon :D. good vibes :D

5. Pepto will help. Take it. Especially if you have an upset stomach too. Just follow the directions on the label and you'll be fine.

6. Tell your dealer how bad you feel, if he's nice he might come to you.

7. Thanks blades! you guys don't understand haha, i feel like straight shitttttt
    but thanks so much for all the help

8. you definitely won't start feeling better if you don't get your energy up. i don't know if you were exaggerating about not eating in 3 days, but if you can at least eat something and keep it down it'll do you good.

kinda like being really hungover, the longer you wait to eat the harder it gets and the more you feel like shit, ya know?