pepto bismal pills

Discussion in 'General' started by jpotter420, Mar 21, 2005.

1. i know that u can trip out on robutussin pills, but i dont got any. but i was readin through one of the dxm threads and someone posted that they tripped out on pepto bismal pills. i went through the kitchen cabinet and i found a bottle of pepto bismal pills and i was wondering hmmmmm, time for a trip ? if it does actually really makes u trip, should i chew or swallow ?

2. i was on an emptry stomach and i took two nyquil and started hallucinating... i think thats only cuase of the mpty stomach :hippie:

3. pepto bismol.......lololololol...........yeah have fun trippin with that......that shits for like stomach problems......if you want a pill trip get coricidin or dramamine........

EDIT: dont listen to ketchup, thats bullshit

4. damn straight!

I have tripped on pepto and rubbing alcohol many times.

dont even look it up, just do it man, its WAY cool.

5. dude that aint very chill, u never know, some stupid shit might believe u and actually do that, now woudlnt that suck?

6. Nah, all that'll do is give you a darkened tongue and take away your diarreah.

7. moved to general

8. thanks for taking the time to move the thread when its fucked the fuck up! why not give them a link to erowid, and close this shit, give the fucker that started it a warning.

9. why would someone get a warning for asking a question about taking a dumbass drug like pepto to get fucked up? if anything you need a warning, to chill out. smoke a bowl, calm down, whoa there turbo.
    and with the errowid thing, sometimes its just plain and simply better to hear advice from people you know/ talk with frequently than miles and miles of personality deficient text.

10. Never take that shit. If you want DXM, take Robitussin CoughGels and the like. Dont take anything unless the only thing in it is DXM. CCC can kill ya/hurt your liver.

11. when is ketchup going to get banned?:mad:

12. my feelings are officially hurt.

I even got the constipated smiley.... damn.

13. New Cherry Pepto

14. ya if he did that i bet youd get fucked for sayin that shit i dunno but i mean stop being such a *** dude i see you in allk thse posts bashing everyone i mean wtf there wwre times you didnt know shit so be patient and tell what he need to know fuck dude just chill

15. all he need to know is to use the search button, if not here, then google, or erowid.... its the internet, all the answers are here. Its frustrating to the people who have helped alot, because all that effort shouldnt just disapear.

16. um if you take pepto bismol it won't get you high but your poop will turn black,lol. I've gotten high off of sudafed. I've heard that some people grind and snort it,not reccommending it though. Stick with real drugs man, tried and true you know what you're getting and won't end up in the ER getting your stomach pumped or somethin.

17. haha, so true...why would you try to use that shit?

18. word i know you can take coricidin but its more dangerous.........good point about the robitussin........