Pepsi products & dead Babies (True story)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MilkyLumpkinz, May 21, 2012.

1. so I saw something about pepsi someone posted an it made me think about somethin I recently heard,sposably pepsi products r made with fetus

Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'

theres a link I found about it

what are ur thoughts?

quite honestly I love mountain dew an yesterday I was freakishly thirsty
    but couldn't control my urge to guzzle it down =\
    so yes thats right I had a glass of dead baby an it was delicious
    idk if I should feel guilty tho..

2. It have some addictive chemical in all of them. Because of that just from time to time I drink energetic drink but all other time clean water.

3. haven't had a soda in close to a year...and i dont miss it. So bad for you regardless of fetus cells or not

4. The only time I drink soda is when its in a mixed drink or as a chaser.

Can't stomach the caffeine :/

Also I just dont want that shit in my body, so bad for you.

5. Why Pepsi....why??

I had stopped drinking soda because of all the sugar and what it does to your bones but now I got a better reason never to touch that stuff again holy shit

6. #7 JuanRing, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    They used cells taken from a single aborted fetus in the 1970's, and have used a cell line from that cell in their research. No fetus in the product.

There's plenty of legit reasons to not like Pepsi, or any kind of soda. This is just some religiously motivated BS.

7. THEY ARE NOT USING FETUSES IN PEPSI!

Flavoring companies use test cells to test the human response to certain flavor chemicals. These test cells all come from stem cells that were collected in the 70's. Test cells of this nature are also used for developing new drugs.

This use of using stem cells for legitimate research has been twisted into headlines such as "Pepsi is using dead fetuses in their products" (and it all stems from the very far, religious right)

8. /thread

9. One of these days I'm gonna eat a preserved fetus specifically to troll the living crap out of everyone against stem-cell research.

It's funny, people whined about stem cells, then scientists learned how to get them without destroying a fetus/zygote, and people STILL BITCHED.

Kinda like those lakers fans on los angeles.. win or lose, the fuckers STILL RIOT!