Pepsi Blues

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankk, Feb 8, 2007.

1. I was just drinking a pepsi when i decided my room was a little dirty...so I go get a garbage bag and start throwing shit in it....including my freshly opened pepsi.

This is a horrible day...I love pepsi.

2. i thought you were gonna talk about that pepsi blue stuff. I hate pepsi, cherry coke is where its at

3. ... I like Mountain Dew.

4. I also thought this was about that dreadful pepsi blue garbage they released. It was the cheapest soda in the fridge, but tasted bad. Pepsi and coke are both good. love <3

5. theres nothing like ice cold coca cola.

6. I love coke!

7. ^^ coca-cola, no cocain lol

8. I prefer pepsi's bite after you take a sip rather than coke's bittersweet after taste 8)

9. coke > pepsi
    period.

10. Pepsi's sweeter, but nothing beats plain old Powerade when you have the cottonmouth.

11. dr pepper is tha shit....the evil kouda commands you to drink dr pepper

12. i have to agree im a pepsi fan. i love the bite it gives after taking a sip. yummy. i wish i has some now.

13. Of course Pepsi is better.

14. i want it all, and i want it now.

dr. pepper :smoking:

15. OMG BARQ'S ROOT BEER

i've drank two a day since age twelve.

my poor kidneys :(

16. ice cold Northern Neck Ginger Ale you can only buy it in the Northern Neck(Va.) when i get cottonmouth and i remember i don't have any left i get really bumed out

17. What a pointless thread, plus it isn't even in the right place! It should be in the "General" section. Ughhhh...

I definately like Pepsi better than coke.

18. that sucks man...i love pepsi

19. I love coke...pepsi just doesnt quite taste the same.. i always feel like such a bitch when i'm at a resturant and they only have pepsi not coke so i completely change my order.