Pepper Tea

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Jason Van Jason, Mar 8, 2016.

1. So i ran out of tea a couple days ago, it was tragic.

I decided to try cutting up some red pepper, throwing it in my mug and adding some hot water. I'm a fan of peppers myself so i had no qualms trying it out, figured it might taste kinda bad, however i was quite shocked to find that it tastes fucking great and makes me feel awesome. After the first cup, i added a pinch of salt and on the third, added a pinch of salt+cinnamon and i am just loving this.

Went to the store today, bought green peppers, orange peppers and more red. I don't think i am going to be buying tea anymore, something i didn't think i would ever find myself saying but this stuff just makes me feel fantastic and tastes great.

Anyone else tried this? Care to try? I buy the small peppers, ones about the size of an index finger and i get about 4 mugs (Around 600 ML) out of each pepper, sometimes ill even reuse the peppers and just add hot water to the cup i just drank and the peppers still give flavor to the hot water.

I recommend trying this out if you like the flavor of peppers and find yourself relaxing with some tea at the end of the night, i mean tea tastes a bit better but like i said, i am loving this great feeling it gives me right before i go to bed.