Pepper grinder

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by oofthedoof, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Would this old fashioned pepper grinder work to grind herb? I don't know why it would but has anyone tried anything like this? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386197901.525107.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386197922.057121.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. it might, but theres a chance it might grind it too fine. peppercorns are much much harder than delicate nugs.

3. Just tried it, no success I don't think the nug I used was heavy enoughSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. just use scissors 

5. corrected. Or spend 15 bucks

6. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19105468" timestamp="1386245342"]corrected. Or spend 15 bucks[/quote]Of course a proper grinder is pretty much essential but in the mean time scissors work great, better than using your hands like some savage ;)All this is just advice. Do whatever the FUCK! YOU WANNA DO!

7. or just use a bong idk but joints to me are waistufl

8. #8 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    I recommend a Dragon Chewer "Grindtainer" which can be found at http://grindtainer.com/.

No lie, I just ordered one because I had lost my grinder and it was only like 5 bucks including shipping. It's made of plastic, but I can honestly say it's durable and works great as both a grinder and a weed container.

Ships pretty quickly and would certainly be better than a pepper grinder.

Edit: Just noticed this was a necro'd thread. In any case, I hope you had a pleasant time with good old Mary Jane  :smoke:

9. mortar and pestle does the trick

10. [quote name="The Crunge" post="19251699" timestamp="1388378109"]mortar and pestle does the trick[/quote]Old school!Those things make me think of unmentionables.