Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people's opinions on one of these pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imgodfree, Feb 19, 2010.

1. they are great for a small carry piece, i have one that i take with me on hikes and mountain biking and the like. very convenient as you can pack the bowl prior to leaving your house, put the cap on, and whip it out and toke whenever you want

2. you hike and mountain bike whilst stoned? wtf haha i can barely stand when i'm baked. then again, it's probably cos nearly every time i smoke indica. thanks for the replyy

3. really man? i mean im all for chillin in my basement smoking bongs and just relaxin listening to music and shit, but actually doing shit while your high makes it that much better, imo. taking a long hike to the top of a mountain and smoking a nice fatty at the top is a great experience.

4. haha sounds pretty sweeet. ima have to go out to the country one day and try it ;p

5. It looks way to cheezy for me, but to each their own.

6. well he said he's not getting that lame one with the leaf on it, he's getting one with a wooden shaft. which sounds pretty cool if ya ask me :smoking:

7. Oh ok, I kinda just skipped right to the link. It looks just like a standard metal pipe then, a decent travel piece.

I would recommend a glass bowl over that though.

8. A pipe with a cap is perfect, you can pack it and take it anywhere. I have one and I took it with me on vacation. I was able to smoke in the hotel bathroom and i minimized the smoke because I was able to put the cap on after my hits.

9. for every day use NO if u want some thing for every day use you want a bong or a bubbler

10. It looks like the inside of the bowl is almost threaded or something, I prefer a smoother surface, its easier to scrape resin. But if you just need a small pipe, it will do.

If I were you, I would buy this thing
    http://www.grasscity.com/acrylic-pipe-1.html
    Once you go bubbling, you dont go back

11. Indeed man, I go hiking and smoking pot and playing paintball in the forests with my friends all the time, great experience.
    or we go bmxing but someone allways hurts themselves pretty bad lol.