People younger than you

Discussion in 'General' started by Youngstabullz, Sep 27, 2009.

1. :wave:Hey Whats up GC. This is Youngstabullz aka YB aka ya home boy. I'm pretty new but I've been reading for a while now. I love you guys and I think all of you are a great member of society and all. i've really wanted to do this emote. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

now don't you hate people who think that just because people are younger than them they are stupider than them? Because I really think people that are younger than me are stupider than me but they're really just as smart or at times even smarter than people our own age. It's kind of funny and i wanted to know if people have the same emotion and feeling? :hello:

Fun thread for fun people. I'm from Kuwait. Salam - ul - Alekum. This is a pot head shiek ya feeeeeeel? We always smoke that very fine kush important from Pakistan and Afghanistan!

Alright. Good day. No bs brothas.

PS: (Kids, bs stands for "bad stuff")

2. Dude...wtf did you just say? I understood NOTHING from this post except for blabbing. And if your mad because someone older than you treated you like you were younger I could see why.

3. I´m having a hard time processing this post.

4. No. Its just that I met a friend who is younger than me and I found out that he is a very cool guy but beforehand i thought he was just nor near my intelligence. So bro, I wish I could mail you a blunt right now because you might need one. Chill :smoking:

5. Please never use that many emoticons again in a message.
    Do it for the children!

6. I've met some cool youngin's

7. #8 redhotblazer, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    dude i'm definetely not trying to be a dick, but you need to work on your english/spelling. that was an ordeal to work through that rough grammar and billions of smileys

edit: i take back what i said about your grammar. sorry if i sounded like a douche

8. He's from Kuwait, cut him some slack on his grammar.

9. Fuck the what?

Nice try "home boy."
    My home is nowhere near Kuwait.

But welcome!

10. well I think that ideology started cause infants are not as smart as adults so it tends to trend for pretty much all of our lives. I believe at once you finish high school as far as book smarts go you have the basis of being considered book smart for me. If you continue your education you'll achieve more than the basic information. Street smarts there is no real age we all go through different shit in our lives and have various knowledge on various topics. None of which can be equated as far as how smart you are or not. That just my 2 cents.

11. i has a friends

[​IMG]

12. i have a feeling this guy wont last long around here....

13. hmmmm yeah.. wait no... nah not really

14. He's gettin arab money

15. So you get Afghani weed in chicago?

:laughing:

16. alalalallaalalalalalah

17. Finger! Off the smile icon!!!

18. lol the finest weed imported from Afganistan? hmmm i bet thats some fine smoke you got there....... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.