People you love.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by .AcidTrip., Mar 1, 2009.

1. fuck loving someone more then yourself, ends up with you hating him/her and yourself.

fuck giving and not taking, at the end there is no more to give and never be given what you want.

when you love someone you change and try to be as perfect as possible for that one person to make you his favorite,the first person he will go to before doing anything new in his life but what do you get? being ignored and all you could do is blame yourself for not trying hard enough or it was you who blew it off, fuck that im sick of this, sick of giving it a 100% of commitment to that one person and feeling good about yourself by the end of the night, were you have all the shit on the world on your shoulders and no one that you could complain 2 or talk 2.

whether its your friend,girlfriend,mother or even your fucking father.
    no one's worth it cause at the end there is only room for one in your grave.

2. #2 Stoogemeister, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    "Until we consider others' well-being more important than our own and until we can neglect our own personal interests instead of neglecting others, we will stay imprisoned in cyclic existence, deprived forever of peace a happiness."

3. That very good man, who is the quote by?

4. #4 Stoogemeister, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Its from this book i read called The Three Principal Aspects of the Path by Geshe Sonam

5. mind blowing. I've always.. I guess.. subliminally thought this to myself for a good portion of my life. I'm glad there's a very good quote like this.