Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People with Glasses.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PCmids, Aug 12, 2011.

1. all the stoners are now going to buy "fake" glasses to wear when high.

haha i know i want to

2. This thread is win except the hot topic

3. I wear glasses to actually see.. I am not a fan of the "fake glasses" trend. Like those people you see walking around with those 3D glasses with the frames knocked out. I'ts like really? Sorry to sound like a cranky old man lol.

4. Not gonna wear fake glasses...... wtf, why the hell would someone do that, fashion my ass.
    It just puts the cherry on top of your fake.

Be yourself man.

5. My eyes still look completely red with my glasses on but they don't look low at all which is weird, for some odd reason he's right. I look less stoned with my glasses on, but still noticeably ripped. That's why i use rhotos though, not just so i don't look high, but because they make my eyes feel amazing. :cool:

6. I wear prescription glasses, I fucking love wearing glasses man :)

7. hmm I never thought about wearing my glasses to look less suspicous, I always just went the clean shave route with a nice shirt and all that. I'll have to add the glasses into the mix just to nerd it up some more. I just hate wearing them because I didn't have glasses until about 6 months ago and they feel so odd to me.

8. Like those thick black glasses that every kid wears nowadays? I hope not because that's the stupidest shit I ever saw in my life. So the key is to look like a 80s high school geek?!? I just don't get kids nowadays man.

9. i wear both as well. mainly my contacts though. i wear my glasses maybe once a week, even then i dont really like it.

10. I hate wearing my glasses

11. I love wearing my glasses. I hate having to put shit in my eye. (besides eyedrops, those are bomb :smoke:) I feel like if I wear my glasses I look smarter, and more dressed up. :hello:

12. I wear glasses and have a baby face. I've gotten pulled over and every time they let me go easy. Never had a ticket and I've even hit a police car before. :bongin:

13. Hahahaha dude first impression is everything. I see nerds at school all the time picking up g's and shit, shit's cray. :smoke:

14. I simply don't try to hide bein' high...Fucks he gonna do? Arrest me cause my eyes are red?

See him in court.:cool:

15. [quote name='"PCmids"']I bought a pair of those fake hipster thick rim glasses from hot topic and I wear them whenever I'm high and people have NO idea. I could be retarded high and acting like a complete idiot, but as long as I have those stupid glasses on everybody thinks I'm a really smart, responsible and more mature person.

The reason I bought them was because when I was watching Never Get Busted with Barry Cooper, he said cops always tend to not profile people with glasses as criminals and hence they always leave them alone. I agree completely, not just cops but everyone has no idea. I think it's the greatest idea ever if you have to hide being high. Anyone agree or have this happen to them?[/quote]

About a year ago, I stopped wearing contacts since they were bugging me. For the first time in 15-ish years, I was back into glasses. What I found was that strangers started taking me more seriously. Society does seem to have some BS perception that folks with specs are more intelligent and, from what I've read here, more trustworthy. ::shrug::