Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People with Glasses.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PCmids, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I bought a pair of those fake hipster thick rim glasses from hot topic and I wear them whenever I'm high and people have NO idea. I could be retarded high and acting like a complete idiot, but as long as I have those stupid glasses on everybody thinks I'm a really smart, responsible and more mature person.

The reason I bought them was because when I was watching Never Get Busted with Barry Cooper, he said cops always tend to not profile people with glasses as criminals and hence they always leave them alone. I agree completely, not just cops but everyone has no idea. I think it's the greatest idea ever if you have to hide being high. Anyone agree or have this happen to them?

2. I wear contacts and glasses but I always blaze with glasses, but not for your reason, just because the contacts always seem to get dry and blurry when I blaze with them in.

But I see where your going, yea people are going to less suspect someone of being high if they're wearing glasses...well at least if your eyes are open and they arent red :smoke:

3. I have prescription glasses idk though even when I'm not wearing them cops never bother me about stuff the one time I did he just said I'm gonna let you off with a warning but my other friends got in trouble and they were with I have no idea why I didn't and I was the only one high lol.

4. genious hahaha

5. Stereotypes ftw :smoking:

6. with this logic,
    oh the possibilities.. :rolleyes:

7. For some reason when I was younger I always thought I looked nerdish with glasses. People always still say that I ALWAYS looked like a stoner... I don't believe it. >.>

8. [​IMG]

9. Yup. Get yourself some Oaklies.. who the FUCK is going to search you if you have Oaklies?

10. well why dont u sit in a wheelchair after u blaze then, im sure ppl would definitely leave u alone then

11. ^^ Thats a Valid Point!

12. They're handy for solar hits, too. Fashionable and functional.

13. I wear glasses and contacts and don't really think people treat me differently either way.

14. I wear sunglasses...that count? Nobody can tell. Doesn't work as well inside though; then they think your hungover or something haha.

15. I wear glasses when watching tv or things that are a bit far away.

People actually seem to think glasses look good on me. I beg to differ lol
    So I dont wear em often.

16. I wear glasses and contacts. I just started wearing contacts again after only wearing glasses for two years. Glasses can be a pain in the ass; having to worry about smudge marks and they get in the way of things.

I'm not sure about cops leaving people alone who wear glasses, though. I don't really get bothered by cops, but I'm also very good at being cute and innocent... lol

17. Even better it you're black and wear glasses, you can get yourself a whole new class of bitches!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0]curb your enthusiasm leon's glasses - YouTube[/ame]

18. I wear prescription glasses and i actually kind of like wearing them :confused_2: Got some contacts awhile back but i absolutely hated them, glasses are just way more chill. Only problem is having to worry about them at amusement parks, and when you pass out at parties. I used to always spend the morning after parties stumbling around looking for my glasses. Now i leave myself notes lol

19. What do you have to back up your theory?

20. Geek here. Glasses get mad pussy. Or so I've heard. Haha jk I lovE my glasses and always thought if I ever got busted they would be less likely to search me because of my pimp squares.