People will bitch about anything, it's pathetic

Discussion in 'General' started by KundaliniRising, Dec 29, 2009.

1. They whine and bitch about everything. This article is comparing this video to someone being trapped under a fucking car and fireman coming to save him but filiming it and laughing for a few minutes first. There is absolutely no comparison at all.

Everyone is so fuckin concerned about "emotional abuse" on children, that kids are growing up even more fucked up with no common sense or respect. The mind isn't as fragile as doctors tell everyone it is. Smacking your kid on the butt for being bad isn't gonna make him mentally unstable in life, it's when you reign punches down on him that that happens. If you don't let your kid learn on his own, and "save" him from every mistake he makes, he'll never learn how to figure anything out for himself

This isn't cruel in anyway at all, the child is in no danger or pain, he's just stuck because he's short. I think this entire world needs a firm slap on the ass to get them back in line. I can tell you one thing, if/when I have kids, and they do something wrong, I'm gonna fucking smack them on the ass. Kids threaten to call CYS on parents these days, and if my kid does you know what I'll tell him? "go right ahead you little fuck, they'll come take you away, you won't have any toys, you'll live in a home with strict rules where you don't get good food or snacks anytime you want, it'll be just like jail, and I'll get to do what I want instead of treating you good when you behave and trying to make sure you grow up to be a good man."

Opinion: Suffering Kids Are Not Funny - ParentDish

2. I agree 100% man. America (and I'm sure other places) is just becoming more pussy every day. Not only did I get spanked, but I got popped in the mouth quite often to. I grew up normal. My ex wouldn't disipline her kid for shit, or if she did it was just dumb "Go to you're room" shit. He will be in prison soon I'm sure just judging by how he acts.

3. #3 dumped43, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    yeah, you're right. people just need to find stuff about other people to put them down on, so they can feel better about themselves. and most of this is hypocritical shit anyway, i mean how many people have laughed at their kid while they were shitting themselves upset, because the kid just doesnt understand the situation and is a little worried when he dont need to be

edit: i got my fair share of ass beatings as a kid, sometimes a belt.. eventually kids learn that if you arent gonna hurt them the rest of the discipline you can do aint so bad. so they dont learn. but if they are worried about doing something because of the assbeating they will get later, they will think twice.

4. #4 AllversusNone, Dec 29, 2009
    The problem is that people are too stupid to know the difference between abuse and dicipline, this goes both for the parents of the children, and the ignorant fucks in grocery stores to call the cops for you swatting your kid. The people abusing their kids is an extreme minority, but when it happens and the press gets wind of it, it's plastered all over the news and everyone freaks, and overreacts.

Edit: In short, it's a classic case of one person screwing it up for everyone.

Edit 2: After watching the video, reading some of the comments, I have to agree completely with what you're saying. That kid was never in any danger of any serious injury. People who worry too much about their kids (almost always other people's kids) have no business raiding children. Most often, they have no children of their own.

5. Apparently, bitching about bitching huh?

oh the irony

6. Apparently, bitching about bitching huh?

oh the irony

7. [quote name='KundaliniRising']if/when I have kids, and they do something wrong, I'm gonna fucking smack them on the ass. Kids threaten to call CYS on parents these days, and if my kid does you know what I'll tell him? "go right ahead you little fuck, they'll come take you away, you won't have any toys, you'll live in a home with strict rules where you don't get good food or snacks anytime you want, it'll be just like jail, and I'll get to do what I want instead of treating you good when you behave and trying to make sure you grow up to be a good man."/QUOTE]

Lol. Your an idiot. You obviously havent got a kid yet. When you do, I want to see you pulling that shit on your 13 year old child. You wont, youll love them way to much to do that, and if you do, you dont deserve the joy of children anyway.

8. Someone beat me to it: the severe irony of this thread. but yeah, man, I feel you, way too much bitching and moaning in this world.

People are way too goddamn easily offended, too.

9. Sorry, had to point that out.

10. #10 TearDownGod, Dec 29, 2009
    If they would have rammed the child into the the wall by kicking the couch it would have been alot funnier. I hate kids:mad: and they're silly toys:mad: fucking reactionaries. kids need to suffer occasionally to teach them about the real world. (to a certain degree. not abuse, which this video didn't show)

I don't get to play with toys any more....:mad::mad::mad:

:(

11. lmao OP i used to threaten to call CYS on mom (joke) and she would tell me the same shit u would say.:D

12. Parents should have the right to whoop their kids ass!

My dad used to beat my ass when I got out of line. He honestly was a little overboard if u ask me, BUT I appreciate every ass whoopin he ever handed me. It taught me that their are rules in life u need to follow. If u don't u pay the price. I can think of TONS of situations where my dads ass whoopins have reminded me to do the right thing. And THATS the purpose of the ass whoopin.

I think this is why u see all these younger kids doing crazy ass shit. They dont respect right or wrong. They think that THEY decide what is right or wrong. Thats BULLSHIT.
    Now of course there is a limit. You should be responsible about whoopin yer kids ass. But for the GOV. to come in and say that a parent cant hit their kid is fuckin ridiculous and its not fuckin American.

13. I feel you, now that I'm grown and have all this money and can buy all the cool G.I. Joe and He-Man (Do they still have He-Man?) stuff I'm to old to play with it. It doesn't seem fair.

14. I couldnt agree more, I remember when I useto get in trouble when I was little Id be getting a woopin !

15. I used to have the tightest set of woodens blocks... And the little plastic army men! I'd set them up and shoot them down with rubber bands... Then i'd set up my dinosaurs and shoot pencils at them with rubber bands.

:cry:

edit- I wouldn't hit my kid after the age of ten or so. It stops working and they start resenting it.

16. They resent it till they grow up and realize they deserved it. :)

17. #17 chiefton8, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    Dude I remember my mom washing my mouth out with soap when I talked back to her. Didn't scar me, but it sure taught me an important lesson. Kid's these days can be unbelievably disrespectful and unappreciative little brats.

18. Its all cause Mexicans took our jobs!!

19. #19 KundaliniRising, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    There isn't really any irony in me bitching about this, as I don't bitch about stupid shit that has no reason to be bitched about. Children are the future of this world, and parents are fucking it up, they want to be their kids friend instead of a parent. Theres actual reason to have concern over this, unlike a kid being filmed standing behind a couch

And if my kid is threatening to call the cops on me, then he obviously doesn't appreciate what I'm doing for him and doesn't deserve what he has. My kid won't threaten to call CYS, because I won't do something so fucked up to merit it, he'll have the intelligence to know that when he gets beat, he did something bad enough to deserve it. I'm a very passive person, so in order for me to hit you, you almost have to want me to. When I was a kid other kids parents would beat us if we deserved it, and that was fine, because if we went home and told our parents what we did that our friends dad spanked our asses, we'd get spanked again, we knew we were in the wrong.

edit: you know what I resent about my dad? It's not that he smacked me, it's not that he yelled at me, it's the actual parenting he did fuck up, like never making me do chores. I seriously have shit for work ethic and to this day feel like I shouldn't have to do hard labor for shit pay. I'm a good worker don't get me wrong, and I finally got a job that actually pays what it deserves, but when I was doing labor for 7.50 an hour, I missed a day of work every week just because a day off seemed more worth it than the 40 bucks I'd get for that day after taxes. That was one laid back company haha.

20. He did the over the top shit that didn't do anything but fuck me up, and make me angry and want to reciprocate with violence of equal or greater measure.