People who yell and scream at videogames..

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by smokehound, Jan 9, 2014.

1. #1 smokehound, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
     I remember when i was a kid, I used to yell at games alot, but I was a kid, i didnt have the self-control and anger-management techniques i have today.

I know a few people that are grown-ass-men that totally freak out and throw childish tantrums..

My brother does this, and it gets on my nerves SO much.  It's funny because he'll be screaming and my mom will yell:  "What's the matter??" and he'll scream "NOTHING!!!! FRYGJAGDHF!!!!"  But the fucker's room is next to mine, and I'll be trying to relax and rest, and he'd start freaking the hell out, and it pisses me off.  I'll have friends over, and his little tantrums totally embarrass me.  I cant even bring a girl to my house, because we'll try to make out and he'll be like:  "No.. NO... NOOO!... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!! GRRAAAAAGHHHLLLLGGG!!!!, then you hear his fingers randomly hitting keys in anger."

One time a while back, he kept yelling and screaming, and the cops came to our door :laughing:

Most of his yelling was while playing online games, shit like WoW, and EQ.  hahaha

So if you're like this when you play, and you have other people living with you, for the love of god, turn the game off the instant you start getting pissed, and go outside and meditate, or something.  For fuck's sake.

2. Ummmmm ok? Why are you telling us this?

3. Good read op I agreeSent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

4. Haha I agree, it's rather annoying when people are yelling at a screen.

5. I love getting people mad online, its part of the competition imoSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 smokehound, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
     Specifically to rustle your jimmies.

Really?  I would've assumed the competition in videogames entailed having fun and winning, and not trolling people o_O

Indeed. 
      I mean, i can understand a single sharp "Fuck!" like, if you're playing a game and you're trying really hard to break a record, and like a glitch screws you, but the total outpour of rage is so fucking ridiculous.

Now when I look back to my younger years, it makes me ashamed to know i behaved like that as a wee-one.  I even broke a controller once as a child.  And it sucked because i had to press the start button REEEEALLY hard. :laughing:

7. Lol I left bite marks on snes controller playing donkey kongSent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

8. yup. i was like this as a kid, now that i play online games with a headset, other people around the planet can hear it too!

9. Man I've murdered a good few consoles in my time, including a GBA as a kid. These days I never flip out at games, don't have that competitive, I must win attitude towards it any more.

10. haha theres this place by me called howies game shack and you pay like 20 bucks to play xbox or pc all day till like 2am, sometimes till 8am. place is pretty cool but its full of 8 year olds hopped up on monster and cheetos yelling at their screens and throwing tantrums its funny but can get annoying when its packed and you have to play next to them.
    im gonna go soon to check out the new xbox and laugh at the kiddies.

11. I'm guilty of doing this from time to time but mostly I just say fuck it and put the controller down. This thread reminds me of that kid who put his brother on you tube to show the world how bad he freaks out. I think he shoved a remote up his ass once

12. That's kinda weird, I've never heard of any place like that.

13. yea i think they might only be in california. but its cool, they have like 200 xbox 360s all with their own individual screen and lazy boy and they have 100 pc's with a bunch of games on them. they hold tournaments there and stuff, you meet some pretty chill people to blaze and game with some times.

14. I've caught myself doing this a couple times but nothin to crazy. Planetside 2 is the only game that does it to me. But if i start getting pissed, im like why the hell am i gettin so pissed and turn it off. Haha

15. Yeah, I hate when people start getting pissed about a game(stop playing if it's not fun). The worst I'll get is quietly saying, "Fuuuuuuck, I shot first...".

16. I was wondering when someone would mention this, ahaha..

but for real though, that video was hella fake.  :laughing:

im probably gonna record my brother.. his screams are way funnier than that video. hahaha

17. So many ps1 controllers were destroyed during my youth.. lol. good memories.

18. When I get really irritated I'll mutter some curse words under my breath but thats all.  If I seriously start getting angry I just turn the game off.

19. I don't mind the yelling and screaming it's the kicking consoles and tv's and shit I can't handle.

You break you buy nigga.