Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who use synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by biggmoneyme, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Alright well i recently ordered another bottle of my beloved quickfix plus 5.7. well the company i ordered it from sent me the wrong product. i got the lil whizz instead, it's a belt with a fake bladder that comes filled with synthetic urine. i was like oh thats cool i just pour the liquid into an empty quickfix bottle i have. well i did that and then like always i checked the urine with an adulteration strip. everything was fine until i got to the last square-oxidants. the oxidants tab came up as abnormal. im pretty sure it's NOT safe to use this fake piss right? I still have it and am waiting on a few responses on this board and a nother before i chalk it. I talked tothe people at the company and they tried to assure me it'd work but i was like -_-. they said they're gonna send me a new bottle of quickfix and they better or im gonna drive to ohio and piss on them fuckers. Anyways this is a good reason why you should check your fake piss with adulteration strips, so your sample doesn't come up as invalid or not human

2. Good point, and thanks for sharing!

I recently passed using p-sure, and i was too worried about temps to even think about testing it prior to use. But lesson learned and great advice to pass on. Can never be too sure when a job or freedom is on the line! :smoke:

3. also, being since i talked to the vendor again and they said they were gonna send me a package they opened and not a sealed one i said fuck that n i'll just call it $35 dollars down the drain. and now im gonna recommend everyone avoid Quick Fix Plus | Whizzinator | Solopipe | Drug Testing and Detox . had they properly shipped me the right product i would of had a reliable bottle of QF. and even that wasn't avoid had they had an unexpired lil whizz (im assuming it's expired since it failed adulteration test) i could of just used the urine. so fuck Quick Fix Plus | Whizzinator | Solopipe | Drug Testing and Detox

4. I recently took a drug test using a synthetic urine (can't remember the brand) and tested positive for heroin. How is this possible!!?? To be fair, I have used before and that day. Also after I poured the synthetic in the collection bottle, I really peed in the toilet to give the toilet color and for some sound effects. Is it possible they collected from the toilet too?

5. I microwaved some in the quick fix bottle for 15 mins used duct tape around my leg walked in put my foot on the toilet and squeezed it in the bathroom. Worked like a friggin charm. No doubt.

6. [quote name='"lautzdan"']I recently took a drug test using a synthetic urine (can't remember the brand) and tested positive for heroin. How is this possible!!?? To be fair, I have used before and that day. Also after I poured the synthetic in the collection bottle, I really peed in the toilet to give the toilet color and for some sound effects. Is it possible they collected from the toilet too?[/quote]

I didn't leave anything in the toilet but wondered how it looked to just fill the cup to the line and just cut it off?

7. Heroin...? Sorry this isn't OpiateCity, it's grasscity.

Also you didn't flush? And I doubt they took it from the toilet because it would have SERIOUS water dilution. If they did I doubt it would test positive.

8. [quote name='"mambugaw"']

Heroin...? Sorry this isn't OpiateCity, it's grasscity.

Also you didn't flush? And I doubt they took it from the toilet because it would have SERIOUS water dilution. If they did I doubt it would test positive.[/quote]

Plus when I pissed the toilet water was blue so it had normal tidy bowl in it. No way for them to get a usable sample.