People who think OWS and ANON were-are fails..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RememberTheName, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Why would I follow or want to replace a system of force with another system of force?

2. Not true.

Ghenghis used violence, to unify his people, conquer a large empire (largest single empire) and actually benefitted the poor.

He hated wealthy people and didn't even give them a chance to negotiate. He simply killed them at a distance (he said not to enjoy killing the wealthy, simply kill them as vermin or roaches).

3. Translation: Genghis Khan killed everyone who didn't agree with him. When the only people left were the ones who 'agreed' with him they were unified.

If that's the system you want, whatever. Just leave me alone.

4. Same reason most others do, because then you will be the one using the force instead of receiving it.

I do agree with both of you though. I am beginning to think the only way to change the Gov. without force is to abandon it. I don't think it will be possible to change the USA off the path of Tyranny without force but the use of force will only further propel us into more tyranny. Damn catch 22's.

5. Yes he did.

No one wanted to share.

After he killed the wealthy, he gave the riches to the poor, as he didn't care for things, mostly grass for his horses.

And once ge conquered an empire, he let the citizens worship whomever they wanted, and they actually ate better.

It was the wealthy that feared him.

6. Yeah revolution is pointless, only hurts us more.

Best thing is to just let them have it, they won fair and square.

7. Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is a right way to do it, and it works.

8. Whats the right way?

9. Not a revolution of guns and blood, but a revolution of thoughts and ideals, a waking up, an enlightenment of the masses who have been blinded by state funded education to submit to authority and believe what they are told, we need a revolution of intellects, of thinkers, who can think for themselves. THis is the only revolution that will be successful, until this happens NOTHING will change.....EVER

10. [quote name='"Mairuzu"']

Whats the right way?[/quote]

The wrong way for 50%

11. Awesome, so if I'm a fisherman and 5 people are starving and I choose to keep it to feed my family you should kill me to feed those people.

Too bad that destroys the producers in your economy and leaves you worse off than before.

12. #32 Mairuzu, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012

The people who did Kony 2012 video had the potential, but one has to think how these random (and obvious mental) people could make the most viral video in history on an out dated subject of non american importance. Almost seems as if it were assisted by the powers that be. Could big brother government be too big for something like this to happen?

It will need the right words. The right video. The right messenger. It needs to be started on now. Must strike at the heart and mind of the average idiot. One would have to put his mind into idiocy to see how to escape it though...

Seems tough. How does one unite more than 50% of the US population?

BUt you're somewhat right. In this modern age we have the technology to avoid such a dirty revolution but the opposing side also has their fair share of even more advance techniques.

13. Our forefathers had to use an armed revolution to gain their independence, and they left us the law that is supposed to make our country the most efficiently run possible it can be, also giving "We the People" the right to enact our own armed revolution to gain our independent Republic back from those who corrupt it into something else. That is exactly what has happened, and those who have corrupted it into something else won't let us take it back peacefully, then that only leaves us the last right our forefathers gave us...

14. We're trying to do it the right way, but they're still completely defrauding our votes and putting the one they want in power, so it isn't working at all...:(

15. Voting is not the right way i meant! although its still possible i think.

It will come down to passive resistance. People can simply stop. Nothing more. If even 50 percent of the country simply stopped what they were doing, and held their daily activity's for ransom against the oppressor, they would have no choice.

The problem is getting those people on the same page, and not only that, but making sure the same page is the right idea. Thats what pisses me off about OWS. They have the most retarded incoherent jumble of messages i have ever heard come from a movement.

16. remember that thing called 'the american revolution'? They didn't exactly hold hands and sing songs.

17. That's because the English were under the impression that they could successfully win a war and enforce their law.

The American government is not ( or at least shouldn't be) under such a foolish impression.

18. Just my opinion but anon is amazing. True they use force but none that's led to dead people I believe. Though they did help out with the Egyptian revolution, idk if that got some people shot but hey.

As for OWS I think that was they stand for is great. But I don't know enough about their tactics to really judge :/

19. haha your right, there is something else behind it check this out, i posted it in a diff thread

Or america just wants to get their hands on all that oil and uranium

short ppt regarding uranium
    http://www.uganda-mining.go.ug/magno...ion-Uganda.pdf

and the oil
    Uganda?s Oil Potential Arouses International Interest

I don't believe for one second that America gives two shits about humanitarian efforts in any country, i challenge you to dig deeper when our gov't claims compassion for people of other nations and that we must help out, look it up their is almost always some other reason for invading their country with military forces, mostly for monetary gain, whether it be to control resources or put someone in power that favors our corporations.

Haha our gov't doing humanitarian shit in other countries while their are millions on welfare ha! Fuck backasswards logic \t\t

Shit never ever changes.:smoke: