Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who tell other people how to smoke..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatCaliSun, Sep 28, 2010.

1. smoke how you want. get high how you want. in my opinion as long as youre not wasting weed its all good. i take small hits a lot actually. it lets me enjoy being high more and not worry about my throat feeling like its bleeding lol.

2. I'm a Music Major in college, so typically I'm smoking around other music majors. With 10+ years of playing and practicing more than the typical band member in middle school and high school, our lung compacity a lot more than the average persons(except maybe swimmers). So a lot of the time it is a competition who can take a bigger hit.

Its all in good fun though, as smoking should be :cool:

3. Hahah i tell my friends this shit all the time cept its because i hit it to hard and they get pissed cause i smoke all there shit hahaha:smoke:

4. I'm sad to say I'm this person sometimes :(, but most of the time it's my dank, so i dont give a fuck!:p:smoke:

5. i remeber alot of people used to be like this earlier in high school cuz your "cool" if you can take giant rips and a bitch if you cough and what not. Once you get your core group of stoner friends, man nobody gives a fuck as long as you get high.

6. the only time i say something towards a smoking technique is if they have a bong or something with a chamber and they arent clearing it. lol

7. I love fucking with people so ill rip on my friends for that but they know its only a joke cuz the more laughs the better the sesh. If your camping on a beezy you better know imma tell you to hit it or pass it you cant waste that shit. Smaller hits are no biggie tho last time one of my buddies tried to take a huge rip off my bubbler he threw up everywhere almost made me puke almost

8. I know what you mean, to some extent. Certain people need it though... My best friend's BF has been smoking for over a year, but is still a complete noob. He coughs into bongs, torches the bowl way too long (When he can actually work the lighter...), doesn't pull hard enough, etc.

Basically if you can do something wrong while smoking, he does it. Regularly.

9. Weed isn't a competition.

10. good twista song

11. Nah trust me man I've been smoking for years I know how to hit bongs, even take huge rips but I usually don't.

12. Thats how couple my friends are, If you dont take the biggest hit you can "your wasting it". They also think you weak if you dont try every drug and that your pussy. cant hang out with them anymore, ever time I go over its just a bad trip. Keep telling them they just need to chill and relax enjoy the high.

13. the only time I tell others how to smoke is if....

1. They torch the entire bowl on the first hit.... i mean come on at least corner it
    2. If they drool on the piece/volcano the hit out

14. Im always against cornering. Even others cornering on my shit. I dont know why, its just more enjoyable for me to think,"mine all mine!" I want others to feel that way too haha