Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people who talk about a high tolerance.. then they smoke..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 5, 2011.

1. then during/after the smoke they're obviously one of the lowest tolerance people and act a total fool when high?

2. Are you talking about people who act cool cause they have a high tolerance or the people who try to act cool by saying they have a high tolerance but actually have a low one?

3. I have a high tolerance and i don't act like im cool or anything, its just built up over months and years of smoking... TBH my high isnt the same anymore, and it sucks, but its so hard to go on a t-break lol.

4. people who say they have a high tolerance with sentences like "yeah i think i need to go on a tolerance break man" or like "i have such a high tolerance i have to smoke a lot" or anything like the such. but when they smoke it's like they don't know what planet they're on.

5. low tolerance ftw

6. i wish i had low tolerance still.. ahh.

currrently on tbreak tho.

so it shall slowly come back to me..