Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people who suck high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guitarhero811, Jun 24, 2007.

1. i hate the people who don't understand that smoking herb is for chilling out, not acting all hyper and ridiculous. but the only people i come across like that are reefer noobs. :rolleyes: it doesn't matter anyway, if i don't like em when they're high, i probably don't like em when they're fuckin sober and if thats the case i just don't hang out with em.

2. I smoked with alot of different types of people. The ones that piss me off the most are the people who drive reckless, or draw attention to themselves and everyone smoking with them. I try to stay away from these persons, but you still stumble across them...

3. I remember alot of kids who had just started out and were all hyper when they smoked. I just told em all to smoke alone when no one is around(hang out alone during high also) and then they will learn that its a better high when you just chill.

4. I don't know about you guys, but as soon as my friends and I get high, we just immediately get the urge try to light one another on fire. :confused::ey:(rofl, this smily is so fuckin' hilarious)

Haha, j/p, but I think that would be a hilarious symtom of pot. But yeah, I don't like people who do stupid little things to get attention while they're high. Of course, I don't really ever run into people I don't like high because most of my friends smoke pot anyway and are mad chill.

5. I know a kid that has a tendency to literally get a little on the gay side when he's baked.

6. * high 5 * yea grandmas boy is the shit but here in Australia it never came out in cinemas it just was randomly in the video shop my friend rented it never took it back and now we watch it heaps lol

7. I have a friend like that. He took his lighter and lit it close to my other friend's eye to try and trip him out... he got punched in the mouth haha

8. I was trying to figure out the best way to phrase just that! Thank you!