People who started smoking weed before they were 21

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ResinHits, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Started smoking when I was 17-18 now 21 I've always been out of the box feel like weed helped with my anger n never made me paranoid unless I was smoking in a place I felt was hot but I'm still growing still out fitting shoes n shit so I don't think it stunt ur growth mentally I think it might but I'm still smart n read n ish but I don't think anyone under 16 should smoke but I mean kids use to drink n they turned out fine don't think weed is as bad as alcohol but it all comes down to the person

2. Right on man

3. If you complain about mj messing you up then its not meant for you and you have probably been smoking some shit someone had in there basement spraying it with god knows what. It's probably the chemicals from that dirt stick people call mj!!!

4. Iv been smoking since I was 9 and I'm perfectly fine. I forget stuff sometimes but that's about it

5. What was your reaction as a child when you were high?

6. I'm 31 now and I've been smoking off and on since I was 16. My first time was with mid then smoked a lot of dirt. Now it's all gas!! Until it runs out...

7. I started at 13, was daily by 15. Paranoia has never been an issue but I often wonder exactly what changes my brain went through differently because of my early mj and other drug use. if anything, Im highly apathetic and almost unexciteable (when sober) but I think its more due to the continued drug use then a permanent change.

8. I'm curious of the same thing. We could well be overthinking it though or possibly correct

9. From when I was a lot younger, the only paranoia I ever experienced was when I snuck out and did it with friend. Probably because of the circumstances.

10. My body hasn't grown sense I was 13.

I started smoking when I was 19, I'm 20 now.

11. yes you stopping getting taller, but small things that you wouldnt notice because you couldnt, were changing

12. For example: Hairs, nails, nuerons, all that good shit

13. Yup, impossible to tell though, whose to say how we wouldve developed without the influence? that goes for this whole thread really.

14. Well everyones hair and nails keep growing hah

15. Would I be correct saying being paranoid is just a phase that you get through?? I use to get paranoid, but it went away with time. Maybe it had something to do with maturity an I matured out of it. Yes I am high! Good high thoughts make for great conversations!

16. I started in 8th grade, granted I was a paranoid person before smoking, but you can imagine me now :) I'm a self proclaimed paranoid schizophrenic honestly. I have debates with myself, full out pros/cons thing. I have the worst disorganized thoughts, granted I am highly intelligent, the way I think about stuff scares myself sometimes. Not saying the weed has caused this, but no way to really know is there.

17. I began smoking when i was 9. I saw my older brother smoking a "weirdly shaped cigarette" and i started smoking cigarettes when i was 7, so i asked him for a drag,he laughed and said okay, i guess he assumed i knew what it was, and i took3 really long drags, coughed slightly, 30 minutes later i was in a galaxy 3 galaxies away from ours, not knowing where the fuck i was even though i was in bed naked for some reason staring at my ceiling, listening to a tribe called quest for the first time.

A week later i went in his room to find my incubus cd he stole, and i found his cheese stash, and he had a box of bob marley papers, a metal kief catcher grinder, and some cheetos. I took his weed and papers, observed a cigarette, put said grinded cheese in the paper, and rolled it as close as a cigarette as i could. And it looked near perfect to a dazed and confused doobie.

Now i Inhale from the green pale every day.

18. I like your name lol

19. Paranoia is genetic. Or at least can be

My mom has never even tried drugs pharmacy or otherwise and the is a loony conspiracy theorist.

My dad is Batshit insane.

And guess what. I suffer from intense paranoia.

20. Started at 14 paranoid all the damn time. Sike, I think I'm pretty normal.