People who started smoking weed before they were 21

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ResinHits, Mar 7, 2013.

1. i've been bakin for 7 yrs now since I was 15 and I've totally gone bat shit crazy . The bud has gotten so much better and I've been ripped

2. Started smokin young only got paranoid when room was filled with smoke and rents were walking up the stairs to go to bed :)

3. Dude you dont stop fully growing until your about 30 im 21 still filling out in everymanner so if you smoke it before your fully grown your gonna end up paranoid thats bs. Its all about the type of person you are i never get paranoid when smokin buddah

4. Your posts almost always make me laugh.

5. This.

I started smoking all day every day since I was sixteen and two years later (eighteen) I'm still smoking everyday.

I'm not really paranoid of the cops (cops can't do much unless you're walking the streets with a buncha weed) or my parents(mum doesn't care), i'm more afraid of the feds cause I live in a big city and frequent a small town with my boyfriend and he's always paranoid but the cops are never around the small town and he's only been smoking a year so sometime's he doesn't know about crazy weed stuff, anyways, I'm saying when I was growing I was more afraid but there's nothing to be scared of when you have a safe area to smoke and you know parents and cops won't fuck with you, you can chill. :smoking:

6. Smoked weed from when I was 12-16. My parents made me move a bunch of times because of this.. I quit smoking weed, became antisocial and dropped out. Started smoking weed at 21 again, I'm 23 now. I just recently lost 70 pounds and am starting to become a lot more social..

I do get a bit paranoid sometimes though. Haha

7. I used to get paranoid after smoking when I was 15. But that's because I was 15.

8. I dabbled into smoking cannabis at 11 years old and I can vouch that it has helped me improve myself faster than most people my age. I wouldn't reccomend starting that early but it was great in my path of life, considering I had to figure out a lot by myself. Its really helped me keep a level head, learn, discipline, and keep a good outlook on life. Plus its amazing for workouts :))

9. I agree with the work outs when i'm stoned i'm never at my full strength but i push myself further than if i were sober.

10. Maybe, maybe not. Started when I was 15, only get paranoid on certain strains. My friend got a hold of his dad's stash at 9 years old, and he's never paranoid when he smokes. It might have some effect on learning at younger ages.

11. Ive had no problem performing at my best with mj, how did you figure it lowers your strength? I vaped before boxing and Brazilian jui jitsu, pushed insanely hard, had great focus, and learned the concepts of techniques really well. If that's not proof cannabis isn't bad, I don't know what is

12. Lmao !!

13. First time I smoked I was 15. Smoked on and off, pretty infrequently for a few years after that. Didn't start smoking regularly until I was 18 or 19 or so.

14. I've been smoking since I was 14 and even though the government is out to get me, I'm far from paranoid.

15. started smoking at 16, used to be paranoid as FUCK
    now 22, cant remember the last time i was paranoid either sober or smackd. the early age smoking may have helped

16. Smoked since 14 no paranoia and still toking and my smoking is only getting better

17. Same here started at 13 smoking out of apple in my friends backyard very paranoid at the time didn't want to get caught by parents

18. I started smoking in late 2010. I was 20, but was turning 21 a few months later. I still feel anxiety and perceive things as sketch sometimes when I am high.... I think everyone does from time to time.

19. weed since 13 now im 19 i dont get paranoid but thats becuase i dont feel emotions the same way as most people

20. i'm 19 and the only time i get paranoid is when i see my parents when i'm still high haha