People who smoke then leave

Discussion in 'General' started by DurkOTF, Apr 1, 2014.

1. What are your guys opinions on people who smoke with you then leave right after? This girl smoked me up and i had to leave right after, sorta felt like a dick.

2. I have had it happen to me a couple of times, I try not to do it because I believe its disrespectful and rude. If you're smoking with someone, majority of the time they will want you to kick back with them for a while to chat and what not even if you matched them. It's not very nice to leave right after a session, usually it comes off as disrespect because it seems as though he/she doesn't appreciate you're company and is just using you.

3. I hate it when people make plans with you to just sesh and leave. Like fuck if im going to be high by myself im just gonna sesh by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

4. Hate it when people do that. If I know I'm not staying long I will let them know up front.

5. I sadly had to do it more than one time :/ I feel like a huge dick, but I had some important stuff to do

6. It depends. If someone's upfront and is like, "Hey wanna have a quick sesh? But I can only chill for a few cause I have to go do X."

No biggie.

But if some one says let's chill, smokes, and then unexpectedly splits right after smoking. That's lame.

It's all about setting expectations. I'm happy to smoke up a buddy. But don't make me think you want to chill if all you want to do is smoke my bud and run.

7. Yeah but maybe they just awkward ore inspired to go outside?

8. I do that a lot with my cousins. They have friends that come over smoke and then destroy their food and drinks, which leads to my cousins bitching about it. So when I smoke them up I typically leave afterwards not wanting to overstay my welcome even if I'm family.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #10 hermione420, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    If we're matching, I wouldn't be too pissed off unless I really wanted to spend time with you. I've smoked with people in more of a communal thing in larger groups and I think that's less offensive than being smoked up by the person and leaving right after. But if I smoked someone up and they had to go right after getting high, yes, I would be offended.

10. This.

11. Yeah as long as they match or whatever it's cool people have shit to do sometimes

Sent from my mind

12. I try not to, but it has happened a time or two. I let them know I can't stay and chill too long, though, and I will match if I have it.

13. Did it yesterday. To make it even more of a dick move the guy rolled a blunt, walked over here (we are neighbors) we blazed, I told him it's hard out here for a pimp and I need a front. I walk over to his place like 20 minutes later to swoop the bag he's going to give me and he ends up blazing another blunt which is when I took off right after.

3 main points to make though. He already knows I possess almost no social skills, we both have children who need tended to and we are both adults who can and will address any disrespect on the spot and without fear. People have shit to do and can't sit down for an hour after smoking for 30 minutes. Enjoying the high to us involves getting blasted and working on one of the project cars. We might flip each other shit for it from time to time but it's an accepted practice.

14. It wouldnt bother me at all as long as they arent a mooch.

15. if your usually down to chill, but something really did come up its cool.
    now if its a constant thing and feel like your getting used, then they can take a walk