People Who Smoke For The Image.

Discussion in 'General' started by GetchaPull617, Oct 1, 2010.

1. This thread is confusing

2. That's how I feel about most threads.

3. anyone know of any good bongs i can buy to impress my friends? what about some cool tye dye shirts? what would you suggest for a newbie to the 'ganja' in terms of munchies and what about music, should i just crank kottonmouth kings. i know them dudes are pretty heavy in the ganja scene.....

4. All you need is a Bob Marley tee, some dreds, and a strong stench of the herbal essence (no, not the shampoo), and you'll be solid. ;)

5. Remember not to brush your teeth

6. chillin420...sometimes by doing less you impress more

7. Oh right, and blood shot eyes. Fuck visine, that shits for pussies.

8. haha yea my dealer suprisingly he dosnt know what the fuck indica an satvia are

9. I always smoked just to look cool.

Matter of fact, I hate the way weed makes me feel.

It's just that I'm so uncool, I have to do something so that I'll be just a little cool, and weed smoking, for whatever reason does the job.

I wish I could get fake weed that still looked and smelled like weed so I could smoke it all day and look super cool without actually having to feel all high.

10. i really really hope u are kidding

11. pretty sure is....

12. it's obvious who smokes for the image because once they get high after like 3 hits and start being retarded and annoying it's like they took a king size sharpie and drew a mustache on their image.

13. No way man. I'm absolutely telling the truth.

14. I know what you mean. I think you should patten that idea..and ill be your first consumer.

I never knew how much smoking weed would change my social life until I started smoking with real life human beings. Its like we connect through words - verbal intercourse influenced by weed. And we laugh about nothing significant - the most pointless shit you can think up. But you know what's really cool? Acting like youre high, after taking a few hits. If you are able to master that skill, youre golden.. like the coolest motherfucker around.