people who sleep with their eyes open...

Discussion in 'General' started by NativeSoundz, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ok so my roommate crashed out on the couch, and his head is tilted back a bit and this fool's eyes are about halfway open...

its literally the creepiest sight i may have ever seen hahahahah....i came outta my room to get a drink so it was dark as fuck but when i walked by his laptop was open so the light was reflecting off his face.

fuckin creepy sight :eek:

i stared at him for a second to make sure he was still alive haha, the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw it was "OH FUCK he died"...then i realized he was still breathing. weird motherfucker

2. I use to go over to my friends house a lot and her mom had a boyfriend we'll call J. One day he was lying on the couch watching TV and I kept trying to talk to him. I was like "J!...J!? Hellloooooo I'm talking to you!" and my friend turned to me and said "stop you'll wake him up!" He was sleeping with his eyes open but it totally looked like he was watching TV. Super weird.

3. [quote name='"yoregan"']I use to go over to my friends house a lot and her mom had a boyfriend we'll call J. One day he was lying on the couch watching TV and I kept trying to talk to him. I was like "J!...J!? Hellloooooo I'm talking to you!" and my friend turned to me and said "stop you'll wake him up!" He was sleeping with his eyes open but it totally looked like he was watching TV. Super weird.[/quote]

I've seen a few people do it, it's so creepy...they fall asleep with their eyes closed but then they slowly open back up.

Plus my roomates mouth was open

Picture a skinny long haired super white guy curled in a semi ball with his head tilted back,eyes and mouth open,and a laptop screen reflecting upon his face in an otherwise pitch black living room. C R E E P Y

4. Agreed. Creepy as fuck. My little brother used to do that when he was a toddler

Omega369 :wave:

5. My nephew does it.

So does my niece.

Also, they both sleepwalk.

6. haha i used to sleepwalk like crazy when i was a kid, i would wake up outside sometimes...my mom was pretty scared by it i guess, i always just woke up thinking "whoaaaaaa"

7. Remember in highschool when the teacher would say "if your gonna sleep in my class you better do it with your eyes open! " fuck I tried so hard to teach myself how to do that.

8. Sounds creepy as hell to walk into. But awesome to learn how to do haha