People who have insanely unneccessarily loud bass

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 23, 2010.

1. I hope you go deaf.

That is all.

2. They're cool. You didn't know?:p

3. That shit is just silly. It's like the cool thing to do if you're 18-24 is to try and make yourself look like some kind of cartoon character and make sure the whole world knows what kind of shit you like. It's pathetic the self importance that some people feel which leads them to display their lives in such a narcissistic fashion. Plus 90% of those cars rattle and sound like shit.

4. Ya'll are just jealous! :D

5. Yeah you're right. I'm gonna put $300 worth of shit in my car, tell people it was $3000 and ride around making a face like I think it sounds great, looking back and fourth the make sure everyone's looking at me.

Shit, I'm gonna leave it on when I go in the gas station, with my door standing wide open, and the whole time I pump gas.

6. If you want, I will sit in your passenger seat with a giant baseball hat with plastic stickers on it, bobbing and nodding my head to the music.

7. I love a fair amount of bass in some songs, don't get me wrong at all, but if it's strong enough to realign a slipped spinal disc if you sit close enough to it, then you might as well pitch the idea to the American Medical Association and make a little money.

:rolleyes:

8. OP, I found your best friends.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9CwslNeJE&feature=channel]YouTube - breaking in my new subs ! 4 12'' boss ![/ame]

9. Agreed. I like increased bass in my songs but my car is well insulated so no one outside can hear it.

10. #10 Whole lotta pot, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010

If you have the money to put something THAT loud in and it isn't a piece of shit system why not bump it? It's fun. Now there is a difference between playin it loud on a deserted country road and say downtown just trying to get attention but I do like my bass loud but I would never play it say the entire time pumping gas or while going through a drive through or something totally disrespectful. and cartoon character lol wtf??

11. The reason why you wouldn't bump it would be that you were mature enough to know it comes off as attention seeking and shallow.

12. with $300? Huge earthshattering systems are expensive man.

13. I have a feeling that if someone thinks it's a good idea to buy a really expensive car stereo, that in most cases they'd be better served to spend the money on a few college courses or something.

14. I think it's pretty annoying when people have ridiculous attention seeking sound systems in their cars and blast the music so everybody hears it from far away, is pretty annoying. But, I do like having a good system in my house because I do enjoy enhanced bass, but it's not disturbing other people.

I dunno, I don't really like driving with loud music anyway so I may be biased.

15. all I can say to this thread is sorry.... :(

but I usally dont play it where people live or can hear me if that means anything

16. What an assumption!!!

You ever consider people just enjoy the enhanced bass and couldnt care less what other people think?

I would rather hear loud music from a good system then people trying to play loud music with their shitty stock speakers.

17. I think people are referring to the douchebags who roll all their windows down and pump loud music while they look around during stop signs.

I have no problem with those who have a nice system and keep the windows rolled up; I don't care much for your Tiesto or lil wayne, so lets keep it that way.

18. "four 15's hittin up and down the block..."

i can feel you though when you say its annoying but usually the people with annoying bass are total douchebags. playing some wack shit

but how can you hate on bangin some smooth bass like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TocNqMZt6F0]YouTube - Andre Nickatina Killa Whale[/ame]
    or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs]YouTube - Eminem - Infinite[/ame]

19. No stock car system accurately reproduces low frequencies that is the bottom line. You need bass in your songs. I have a system that can be loud as fuck but I dont play it...unless Im driving fucked up with my bros then i rep that shit allday

and ^ rep for infinite

20. Ya...on sound engineering courses so I can bump EVEN LOUDER!!!!;)