Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who eat then smoke your piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombie1147, Jul 15, 2013.

1. As of lately this has been bugging the hell out if me. My friends and I will have q small but nice circle going. Usually after our first bowl well wait a little before lighting the next. Of course munchies set in, and while no one really pigs out, this one friend pigs out. Hell make a sandwich, eat chips, drink soda. And five minutes after he eats Hell smoke out of MY piece. I don't say anything because I feel like a jerk, but what the Hell should I tell him?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i have friends that will smoke (mostly blunts) while eating food.

one time my buddy rolled one up and was eating a sandwich. he had mayonnaise all over his face and got it on the blunt. i had to refuse when he passed it to me, lol.

i dont really mind people who smoke while eating......as long as they clean themselves off first. i will refuse to pass anything to someone who has greasy fingers.

4. Don't be afraid of looking like a jerk, it's your piece after all, if you don't want him getting his crap all over it straight up tell him no smoking out the pipe if he been eating. That's not even like he's breathing loudly and it's annoying you and you can't tell him to stop, its him getting his foody mouth and hands all over your smoking equipment man, not cool.

5. if he's just eating whats the prob? if he's getting his food on youre piece thats a different story but from what you said it sounds like he's just eating. but if he's drooling all over or some shit you should just be like hey dont do that

6. It all depends on the food and if they are eating it currently or after the fact. I got no problem passing someone the pipe if they ate some chips, but if you where eating hot wings you better clean your paws. Its mostly a matter of someones hygiene. If they don't at least attempt to clean their hands and mouth, they may be a little dirty in the first place.

7. ah, the cheeto and video game controller conundrum... a disgusting classic.

anyway, i agree with what's been said, basically.  no problem if the person is just eating, but if someone gets my piece all nasty, they can sit out while eating from then on/.

8. Tell him to wash his hands. Problem solved.

9. I have people wash their hands before handling my weed or pipe.

10. One thing I've learned in my life, is to be straight up with people. I skip the whole nonsense of not saying something, or trying to say something indirectly. Direct things help people just straight up get my point, I'll obviously back my statement with a few reasons why it should be that way.

11. I get like this with my game controllers lol

Fuck greasy hands.

12. LOL! I've never really had that sort of problem before however if I had mayo on my face after eating a BLT, I'd clean myself up first. I find it funny that your friend gets mad munchies and makes full sandwiches while you guys are still chillin and smoking  :smoke:

13. tell him to wipe his face and wash his food down with water tell him you don't want him to get food on your bong im sure he will understand better yet just make that a general rule that if you eat you have to clean up to smoke

14. Get some napkins for your friends and piece :p