People who don't pick up the phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Garrett, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Man it annoys me when people don't pick up their phone or call back until it's convenient for them.
    I mean, I talked to the guy yesterday. But, he picks up like 1 out of evey 7 calls.
    I know I'm not annoying because were friends and get along and what not..

He gets like an ounce of weed for free from his friend who grows it, and then give me like a 5 or 10 bag for free. He offers, I never ask.

I haven't slept but 4 hours the past day and could use a toke to knock me out.. Got a headache..
    But, No, Ignore my calls please and thanks!:rolleyes:

WTF!

2. You never know.

Maybe he dropped orblost his phone?

I answer nearly all my calls, if 1-800 number I answer with 'do you like peanutbutter?......5sec pause.... On genitals?'

Hahaha rarely do they have anything to say an I hang up.

'uh,,,, dgj um?'

3. send him a text sayin u got some horny bitches at ur house and they wanna smoke. when he comes over tell him some bs and buy da weed. eez

4. I don't know about you but I wouldn't answer the phone unless it was convenient for me too.

5. Somewhat agree. He's a contractor, so he's free to pick it up. This other dude says he has a habit of missing calls.. It's whatever, It would just be nice if people weren't so INATTENTIVE.

It just makes me want to keep calling over and over and over just to prove a point.. But I won't do that..

6. Well see. I ignore calls from people who ONLY call me when they need something. It's irritating and not worth my time. They never talk to me, text me, anything. But if they need something, my phone's a-ringin.

Maybe that's how this guy feels.

7. Maybe he doesn't answer because you're the guy who calls 7 times in a row for a free sack of weed

8. I don't ever answer my phone.. unless it's my gf :p

I hate talking on the phone. If it's important, they'll text/leave a voicemail.

9. I never pick up my phone. Suck it.

10. I call to play guitar with him we know like 15 songs. And I NEVER have asked for a pinch of the weed he got for free. It was quite a surprise when he gave me a dime the first time, and has continued to do so dfor the past couple months. He's not a dick like some people.

He likes that I can play lead guitar really well. I fill in the part that he cant. I could go without bud, but, like I said, have a headache cause I haven't hardly slept. THIS is when it would be nice not to be ignored.

11. I'm a visual only kind of guy, so if you want to talk to me, text me. That way I can reread the conversation if I need to, and I don't need to store it in the ol' noggin. You could literally tell me something, and five minutes later I won't even remember. If you write it down, and I read it, that shit's in my brain.

Unless it's my parentals, I won't answer.

12. He doesn't do text. He's 52.

13. I hate talking on phones. Actually, I hate phones in general.

My apt phone, I never answer it. 99% of the phone calls I get are spam, so I let the answering machine "screen" the calls before I answer. Same goes for my cell phone, except I never set up my voicemail.

Basically, you won't get a hold of me if you call me. I'll respond to texts, but I usually don't have my cellphone on me. So I guess... I'm not easy to get a hold of. But, I like that. :)

14. Yeah, my friend always has his phone on silent so he never ever picks up. Pisses me the fuck off

15. I agree, I really don't like talking on the phone either. It's so impersonal. He's the one that will call and talk to me for 10-15mins. I like to keep it short with people,without being a dick.

But phones are a necessary part of life these days.

16. This. I hate talking on the phone too, I used to enjoy it but after having quite a few of those people who dont contribute to the conversation but still wanna stay on the phone, fuck that lol.

17. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. The reason I call is cause the last time I showed up at a friends house he got pissed.

This guy tonight was glad to see me last week when I swung by. He lives a mile up the road fyi..

18. Know what I hate? When someone texts you and you call them right after you receive the text and they don't answer. Where the FUCK did you go???

19. So why didn't you just go see him :confused:

20. I only call people when it's convenient for me unless it is an emergency.

Is that weird?