Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who don't corner...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sandwichman, Jul 6, 2010.

1. WHY??? yesterday we were smoking with this girl, packing dank bowls and this chick just torched everything. it was awful, by the time the bowl made it around halfway it was kicked. also this girl would start of every bowl even though she didn't throw down anythnig. pretty atrocious behavior if you ask me.

2. Why would you let her start every bowl?

3. Did you say anything to her or just stew silently thinking about how you are going to tell everybody online about it?

4. Haha yeah what the fuck man you just let some chick grab your chop off you?

5. i called this girl charmander for like 3 months after witnessing her completely blacken a fresh bowl. she didn't get it but then again she also couldn't figure out what a carb did so i guess i can't hold it against her. i can work the lighter or this hole thing i can't do both...

legit stoner chicks are where its at.

6. Kick her in the vagina. :devious:

7. You can't hold it against her but it certainly appears you have to hold it for her! hahaha

8. Not everyone adheres to the toker rule book.
    It's very likely she simply didn't know.
    I personally don't have much patience for people who stick to some made up set of smoking rules, so strictly.

To my mind, weed has always quelled this strange desire to conform.
    If you're particular about your weed smoking, smoke by yourself? or with like minded people?

I don't mean to offend, it's just these rules seem so silly to me.
    It's weed. Just smoke and enjoy it. :smoke:

9. less people can enjoy it when you burn 3/4ths the bowl in one hit

10. Its silly but it has to do with respect and not being selfish and ruining the smoking experience for others. I hate stupid greedy female smokers who never contribute financially.

11. You should have just told her. A lot of people don't know

12. This is true. But it is a matter of scarcity due to the drug war. If we had ample access to it at low cost, these rules wouldn't even exist.
    So naturally, people who aren't privy to online weed forums where these this is discussed probably aren't even aware of these unspoken rules which appear to differ from person to person.

I don't have a solution, but doesn't it seem a little pointless?
    It seems this is all about people not being aware of these things as opposed to people knowingly trying to piss people off..

13. Yeah thats the truth, people don't know about cornering. I just say lead by example if you want things to change.

14. Just politely let her know that cornering the bowl saves weed, I doubt she was really doing it intentionally.

15. [​IMG]

But seriously, you should've said something. Especially if it's not her bud, she shouldn't just be torching it like that. She probably honestly didn't know, you could've taken the opportunity to teach her how to correctly light. That being said, how do you let her constantly take greens when she's not even throwing down, that legitimately warrrants a pimp hand.

16. Funny how she kept getting green hits,
    poor fellows, don't try to be distracted with the pink next time.:D

17. #18 hardcheeba, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Someone people like me want huge hits, especially if I'm not paying for it. Oh and it sounds like you are that girls bitch so what does it matter?

We do not need Immaturity like this here! 420

18. this comment makes you super cool :rolleyes:

she prolly had no idea. make her feel like an idiot in front of everyone and she wont even want to start the next bowl

19. I have a buddy who has been smoking for years. And you can tell him every day to save green for the whole circle... but do you think he would do it.... So unless he packed the bowl, He always hits last.