People who claim they are 'too high'

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brock Blazer, Dec 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So i have a group that i smoke with, 5 of us to be exact and my closest friend and i can handle our shit, even if we were to bong twice as much as we usually do then we still could 'function' we would just be a bit lazy but the other three smoke spliffs, and they say they get 'too high' like this one friend said he couldnt move his arm and would ask me or my friend to open a bottle of water for him, he would also get really annoying and constantly play bob marley, which is okay but not for an hour. The other two are also 'too high' like we say lets go to the shops and they would be like nahh 'too high' when me and my friend are way higher then they are Another thing one of them does is get really touchy, like he will wiggle his toes into your leg which is really annoying.

Do any of you have these kinds of friends and should i just stop smoking with them all together cuz tbh smoking alone is way better 90% of the time

2. any guy that wiggled his toes on my leg would get punched. I suggest you start smoking with hot babes. If she cant mover her arm, say "here let me help you with that" and then grab her boob by mistake or something lol.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm to high to read this post sorry bro
    :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude this is priceless lmao first time I seen it

• Like Like x 1
  5. I went to clean my room, but I got high.

6. I have a friend who insists on smoking one hit of weed, and that it can last him for 6 hours. Claims if he smokes two bowls or more he can't even function in public.

Said friend is kind of a shiester in general though b/c he is extremely argumentative to the point where if you disagree with him about ANYTHING he makes a point to argue you to death even when he's wrong. Even worse is when he get's drunk, he can become VERY rude and condescending.

Honestly, I don't think too many people like him because every few months/years he moves to a different house, different town, etc.

7. Just smoke alone

• Like Like x 1
  8. Man, I wish I could still get too high from smoking bud :laughing:

Are these guys still very new to weed and don't have much of a tolerance? Sounds like it. Yeah, some of that shit they do does sound annoying, especially the feet thing! Not cool. Though I can understand wanting to just chill instead of wandering around in public when really baked.

Sounds like you answered your own question though. If you enjoy smoking alone more, than fuck it, smoke alone! Or do some of both. Life's too short to not enjoy getting stoned :smoke:

9. Jesus, what is it with so many people acting all gay an shit when high.

• Like Like x 2