Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who call you and you can never understand them.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guest, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I fucking hate this. It makes me want to derail a train near a small town of women and children.

Yeah I know, stupid thing to make a thread about. I was considering not doing it, but I figured it'd be something new to talk about since 90% of this section is weed that wasn't really laced and kids asking if they got ripped off.

2. Don't forget: "should/how I smoke in my parents house?" haha. But yea it is a little annoying.. but what can ya do?

3. Like what do yyou mean? anytype of people your reffering to? Or just any dumbass you can;t hear through the phone

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVQ7imOr7U]‪King of The Hill Boomhauer Promo (as)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. I hate when i get a call from india (or any non english speaking country) and they keep calling back because they don't understand when you say they have the wrong number.

6. Dude I can never fucking understand my dealer, like he talks fine but what he says doesn't make sense, ever. I always say, "dude, what?" but I'm pretty sure he gets pissed so I now I just nod and smile

7. I've had a few dealers like this in my lifetime.. haha. It's always nice to get a new one with better bud, and that you can understand.

8. #8 ilikeweedalot, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have and do that same thing lol.. my dealer mumbles

9. My brother in law must swallow the phone because he sounds like a shit salesman with samples in his mouth.

10. I mean when people call you and they're like "bffbffmffuhfmfff" as an excuse for talking. Not people who are unable to speak English. I would actually rather some dude from India I can't understand for shit call me and speak clearly than someone trying to speak English and just muffling everything.

11. I love it when people from India call and say in their finest indian accent "hello sir my name is Paul.....(or any English name)" My only response before hanging up is there is no fucking way Paul is your real name" then I hang up on them.