Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who blow hits in your face.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I do this to everyone.

Over here if you do it to a girl it means you're dtf btw

2. next time they do it just take a sip of whatever your drinking and spit/spray it in their face. then when they flip shit just be like

"what man?! i thought we were sharing".

:cool:.

(only due this if your ready to take a shot to the dome) ;)

3. Idc about weed smoke, couldnt you technically get higher ?

4. No, the thc was already absorbed into their lungs.

5. This doesn't bother me at all since were all usually facing each other having a conversation passing a bong or a pipe or whatever. Maybe if they intentional blew as much of it in my face as they could, but if they just blow it and some of it is by my face I don't care. Then again I don't smoke with randoms only people who I'm friends with.

6. Forgot to say, I had an asshole before I ever smoked blow smoke rings (of cig smoke) into my face like 4 times, I was about to fucking go ape on him.

7. I feel u dude. I'd say don't be such a pussy about it, but like I understand that pet peeve shit so well cuz I get it myself with the randomest shit so I couldn't tell another OCD dude to chill about it cuz its just like thats not the way we're wired you know.

All I can say is try not to take it so seriously. I doubt they're trying to intentionally disrespect you. But if they do it all the time just be like "dude, chill with that shit faggot" and hopefully they'll realize how fucking gay they're being.

8. it doesnt bother me . i smoke weed, so a little bit of smoke lingering near my face doesn't bother me at all. if its cig smoke i don't like that though . maybe it was an accident? once i was blazing at my buddys house bunch of ppl sitting at a table and i thought everyone smoked and didn't realize they cared so i blew it out of my mouth not thinking of direction and a guy there got all pissed at me for it , i didn't do it on purpose, i thought it was no big deal.

9. No one has done that to me yet. But if it wasn't a close friend, family member, or a girl, they are getting they're joint slapped out of their mouth and onto the floor.

10. #31 SereneScene, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    If it's a cig that's uncalled for and I tell them to fuck off. If it is weed I'm absolutely fine with it. Especially if a girl locks lips with you and blows it in your mouth, play your cards right and you're in ;)

11. Thus making the shotgunning technique useless then ?

I dont really hate when people blow smoke at me if im already baked, i fuckin laugh my ass off. But i do feel like clockin the guy next to me who blows tricks the whole time. I wake and baked me and my budy with a miniscule amount of regs (.5) and he was fuckin inhalimg the smoke from the pipe and slowly letting it slide out his mouth like a cool guy. Its like buddy! Were here alone, barely any weed, nobodys gonna think your cool doing these tricks!

12. i dont really see this as a big deal ill probably be too high to get mad anyway n i kno when i was smoking out smoke went in this girl face but i wasnt even facing her so stuff happens

13. I could do without it & Don't initially say anything when it happens.
    But most usually get the hint & also usually get a kick out of it when, just before thier next hit ,........I can't resist.............

ME: :eek:"Wait....Hold on one second!!"

ME: *walks out of blowing range*

Them: :confused:

ME: *turns around & says*................"Okay....go ahead" ;):rolleyes:

but iroically , some don't always really appreciate it........so I'll usually fill em another till they do;)

14. Accidents happen, especially with people who aren't daily/regular smokers. Alot of times it happens because someone isaint confident yet, and they are looking at you to see your reaction to their hit. sometimes they are fingering the bowl after the hit as the exhale and not paying attention...could be any many number of reasons.

I have never had anybody intentionally blow smoke in my face to be an ass, and if they did i would simply not smoke with them any more because they are not mature enough to hang. If you hang with people that intentionally try to "blow smoke up your ass" get new people to hang with.

15. I do it to my gf only cuz I know it pisses her off...lol
    with everyone else I have never done this...

16. its disrespectful, even if its on accident. i hate it

17. I've had it happen to me once, I was havin a phat sesh in the woods a couple years back and just as we finished up some old mate snuck up we hid the rage and said we had none, but we had stems and shit on my pants and his like oh let me smoke that.

So he put the stems ,OFF MY PANTS into a piece and smoked it, then blew it into our faces to prove it wasn't stem..was like wtf dude.:confused::confused:

18. How is it disrespectful if its an accident? Was it accidentally disrespectful?

19. it's disrespectfully accidental :D