People who believe in Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bank of Dank, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Could someone please point out all these "symbols"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44]Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as In Paris (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

2. This video is effing awesome

3. Well thanks for the bump I guess...

4. black and white...at 1:31 jay - z has a triangle in his arms.. pyramid maybe? prolly not

HOLY .. SHIT. if you can pause it at the exact right spot at 2:05 when it's flickering through images you can see the pyramid with the all seeing eye in it... I don't want to sound like a fear mongerer but just to let you know, your subconscious picks up on all of those images being flashed.

at 2:02 the lights are in the shape of the NWO logo.. the same EXACT logo that was on the stage for madonna at the super bowl.

this shit just screams new world order I don't care what any1 says

5. Lol, most of the comments on the video agree with you too. Surprising how I couldn't pick up on this stuff by myself huh? I even watched it looking out for symbols lol.

6. most of the 'illuminati' things that are actually visible to us, are lightweight illuminati. like the super watered down version lol this shit goes way back in time with the bloodlines..we just see the puppets, we dont see the masters

7. PCP causes illuminutti...

8. Two of the worst "rap" artists ever, I don't think "rap" could get more terrible than this.

9. Damnit! I'm not asking about the damn music it self. I'm asking about the symbols which meowtwoyou answered some.

10. i'm not a Jay or Kanye fan but they definitely aren't the worst lol

Look up Lil B

11. Imagine the illuminati filled industry in 10-15 years......

Shit. Going to be much worse than this.

12. Lil B isn't actually serious though in his raps. He's actually very smart for the way of getting himself out there. But anyways, back to the topic....yeah

13. So let me get this straight... You guys are admitting you get something out of rap music videos other than a hard on for the backup girls????

14. wtf are you talking about

15. ab soul first line metions illumanti
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOhHA2gR0M]Ab-Soul - Gone Insane Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

16. The stupidity of people who believe rap music is for something other than making money...

17. I think it's funny how he has Roc-A-Fella Records
    Roc-A-Fella records.......very funny

But anyway rap music NOW, is basically made to make the listener
    into a trance, kinda trapping him or her. It really is wierd shit now, but nevertheless they always make it interesting. If you noticed in Jay-Z & Kanye West - *****s In Paris, there are alot of different kinds of sounds, and is really easy to sing along too, plus they have a funny part, "its provacative, it gets the people going" part. Kids love that shit, that's why it's aimed for the younger generation. I really can't explain this, sorry. But do some research and there are SO many things that have to do with the illuminati, or other shit.

Rap music is now all about paying the singer millions to get them to sing devil music :smoke: