people who bash people on computer!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420ishere, Dec 8, 2009.

1. k i go on aton of sites and all i see is people hating and acting big on the computer
    it pisses me off since there is nothing i/or someone else can do about it.

anyone else feel the same?

(i try not not to bash on people or hate on them but ill say 1 wrong word and they get all pissed and start acting tough shit over the computer, yes i did it as a teen for the fucking laughs but since i got older its like whats the point?)

2. Yeah, but I choose to ignore it.

Some people just want attention. And worst case scenario is that maybe that person just has a shitty life and needs someone to take that bad energy out on (so they may sleep better at night).

:)

3. yeah i can ignore it for so long then they say something about my personal life or someone in my family then i wanna go on a major man hunt and kick the shit out of them a few times.

4. Then, grow up. You seriously can't think like that.. I assure you, it's not good for your health. Just don't take it personally. What I do is take a step back, and ask myself "what's this person's problem?" And more than likely I sum it up to two things A. They crave attention B. They crave attention, because they have a social regression. But thoroughly, more than ever they're just negative people. So why waste your time? People sometimes are just pricks, and want a reaction.. so don't let it get to you. It is only the internet, after all. But if you do choose to give them a good verbal spanking, don't get upset if they decide they want to give you one right back.

:wave:

5. I know what you mean. I just see it as some kid who's angry with his life, or something going on, and tries to take it out on random people on the internet to make themselves feel better. Sometimes i'll try to rip them back, and usually I can win. It's so dumb and childish, especially since noone would say that shit to me in real life.

Reminds me of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, when they find all those people who talked shit to them on the internet, and fly to their houses and beat their asses. There's definitely been some mother fuckers i'd love to do that to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU]YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Kick Some Ass[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU"][/ame]

6. yeah i love that movie =) its funny when baked

and yes it is childish karma will bite them back super hard and i cant wait =)

7. I usually just ignore it. Most likely that person doesn't have any friends in real life, and feel better saying shit on the internet than in real life.

8. Ha, anyone play W.O.W? There are thousands of dipsh*t kids on there who do nothing but talk tough all day long......wish there were a way to track down I.P addresses:devious:

9. the internet enables anonymous people to do w/e the fuck they want thats why its the internet.

10. God bless progress lol

11. I like getting riled up and getting other too. forums are boring with no heated discussions ever.

12. i bash people on the computer so that i can feel better about my pathetic life, and what it has failed to become. i also get joy out of making people feel stupid, including myself. i often get bored, and find that humiliating others can cure my boredom better than anything else. even better than the mean things i say are what the other person says in response. i enjoy it when people try to insult me, and i love being called an ass hole.

13. You must be new to the internet.

14. and to humanity

15. OP has never been to 4chan.