Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who aren't fun to smoke with...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kimprime, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Just thought I'd share a few stories.

Since a while ago I've had my eye on this girl. She's pretty cute, and we see each other kind of frequently so I figured I'd just be friends with her anyway since I'm in a relationship. Any way, she was a pot virgin up until about a couple months ago. I smoked her out the first couple times thinking she'd be pretty cool to hang with, but turns out weed transforms her into a lazy megabitch who just jacks my headphones and listens to dubstep in the corner. Seriously, what the fuck. The only fun part about it is that she makes o-faces when the drop hits and she's always biting her lip and moving along to the beat. She looks fucking crazy lmao.

One of my closest friends only smokes every now and then since he doesn't want it to be a habit. Anyway, I was pretty stoked to have him try out my new bong since it was gonna be my first time seeing him spark up in years. The guy crashes out on my bed and wakes up 5 hours later. I hear it isn't too uncommon though since apparently one of my dealer's friends doesn't smoke since he just crashes out right after.

In a really awkward/depressing moment, I smoked with my mom a while ago (she did it out of curiosity and desperateness since she hates me smoking). She just greened out 5 minutes after taking a hit of the bong. I just helped her onto the bed and left lol.

Any other stories? People who totally blow to get high with?

2. This dude I know:
    - Doesn't smoke, but always takes/wastes a hit.
    - Acts stoned when he obviously hasn't even toked.
    - Pretend to know everything about pot.
    - Always freaks out about Kush because he thinks it's the gold bar of weed.
    - Is all around a bitch to smoke with.
    - Thinks he rolls the best joints but when challenged, he fucks off and denies.

I could go on.

3. Wastes my weed and thinks he knows everything

4. I think everyones fun to smoke with... if they're a turd i'll find something fun to do. Duh, I'd be stoned too.

Saul Gooood

But buzzkills aren't fun to smoke with

5. this next mans i know gets high and he turns homosexual he'll lightly pat my ass and play it off as nothing and shit like that and i try to pretend it never happened but i feel pretty uncomfortable around him

6. i didnt read your thread
    so im assuming you arent fun
    to smoke with
    just off the top of me head

7. #7 kimprime, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012

That's pretty bizarre. Actually, scratch that, that is way out there man.

Because what I say on the internet is an accurate representation of who I am in person.

Come down here and we could share a J or two. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised ^^ I'm no pro but I can hold my own with some of the more experienced folks around here.

8. I hate the people that want to match bowls, and after you pack a rimmer, they pack a half bowl.. UNTIL you pack it down, and it turns out to be like a quarter of a bowl fml

9. what the fuck? LMAO

10. My friend who ONLY talks about how high he got earlier in the day...

11. I know!

I stopped doing that.

I simply pack you a fatty, if you do not return generous gesture, that was the last one you got.

12. [quote name='"DKeezy"']

what the fuck? LMAO[/quote]

Yeah bro he thinks I won't notice cuz I'm high but im actually pretty creeped out

13. People who just are dicks when it comes to weed.

So I'm packin a bowl right? And (that one or more people) says, "Hey, pack it already! Youre taking a long ass time!". Or when you pack the fuckin thing and he says, "Since you took so long, i get thr first hit!". People who are inconsiderate really grind my eats.

Also when they roll up your weed when you dont wanna use anymore of it. That pisses me off too.

:smoke:

/rant

14. The first time i smoked was at a sleepover we had shitty regs and rolled a small terrible jay, and no one was high. But we all had "mental highs" if you guys know what i mean. After then I realized a started smoking 3 months later. Havent looked back

15. There are way too many people like this in the world:mad:

16. hahaha dude just punch him out next time he does that. Or if your not comfortable with that response just confront him about it.

17. lol(?) yeahright

18. I used to smoked with friends all the time.. But slowly and surly I'm starting to smoke alone.. It's a ton more relaxing :D

19. I usually smoke alone, because I personally feel like I'm not very fun to be around when I'm high -- although that could just be me overanalyzing social situations.

20. That depends what you're smoking. Different strains, different highs.

Also, some people are fun to be around when high for different reasons. Some people are fun themselves while high, while others are just hilarious to watch. It's pretty funny watching a straight-A perfect girl become a babbling idiot after a few rips.